Arthurlie manager

cmonthelie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stevie Aitchison as assistant. Two ex-Pollok men in charge of Arthurlie, who'd have thunk it, eh ? ;-)

Robert is also ex arthurlie glensmad

Welcome to the club guys,hope you last longer than the last RATS

Bertha the last guys or rats which they are being called are good guys. They had a decision to make and having spoken to Kegs a very hard one so maybe time to look at what they did for your club in that short period and reflect!! Good luck to Robert and Arthurlie which is what this topic is all about is it not?

Bertha the last guys or rats which they are being called are good guys. They had a decision to make and having spoken to Kegs a very hard one so maybe time to look at what they did for your club in that short period and reflect!! Good luck to Robert and Arthurlie which is what this topic is all about is it not?

Nonsense question you should ask is who was stirring up the players ' revot ' at glenafton . hmmm i wonder

Rob Roy guy it's not really a question more of an obvious observation! Anyway as mentioned good luck to Arthurlie a club that I only took notice of because of good guys that I have worked with before..

Paul999 , you are spot on. This thread is all about the new Arthurlie manager. Hopefully this thread doesn't descend into another shitfest against McEwan. He is old news and hopefully we have appointed someone who will carry on the good work he started.

I disagree and arthurlie aren't my club . ;)

It will be interesting to see what reception the Pollok fans give them the first time they meet! :D :D

I am sure there will be plenty of good natured banter and won't forget what both players - especially Aitchy did for the club.

As there are many including myself who felt that Aitchy should never have been away from the club in the first place and should have been involved in coaching team

I am sure there will be plenty of good natured banter and won't forget what both players - especially Aitchy did for the club.

As there are many including myself who felt that Aitchy should never have been away from the club in the first place and should have been involved in coaching team

Wholeheartedly agree with that, I was suprised when Aitchy left.

Archived