Livingston vs. Hearts/Hearts vs Livingston 7th/14th February

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expecting to get a doing at Tyncastle but the last game at home proved we can at least give them a game, still not expecting too much and anything from either of these two games would be a bonus, with a bit of luck on the day who knows.

Huge game against Alloa on Tuesday to come first, we may also have a few new faces in the squad.

Expecting to get a doing at Tyncastle but the last game at home proved we can at least give them a game, still not expecting too much and anything from either of these two games would be a bonus, with a bit of luck on the day who knows.

Huge game against Alloa on Tuesday to come first, we may also have a few new faces in the squad.

Can never tell with Livi this season, we've been so erratic.

Usually hate these double headers as if you win the first game you're sure to lose the next, but as Hearts are clear favourites to win both it may just be in our favour to play them again so quickly. Still expect us to lose both games but nothing really to lose giving them a game as the expectation is all on Hearts.

Can never tell with Livi this season, we've been so erratic.

Usually hate these double headers as if you win the first game you're sure to lose the next, but as Hearts are clear favourites to win both it may just be in our favour to play them again so quickly. Still expect us to lose both games but nothing really to lose giving them a game as the expectation is all on Hearts.

My worry is the opposite happens. Say we win the first, we then play you so quickly the players could take their eye off the ball and it gives your management team a chance to correct any mistakes and tighten up for the second game.

I'd take two 1-0 wins right now and get the points on the board.

My worry is the opposite happens. Say we win the first, we then play you so quickly the players could take their eye off the ball and it gives your management team a chance to correct any mistakes and tighten up for the second game.

I'd take two 1-0 wins right now and get the points on the board.

Yeah that's what I was meaning, get to know your opponents from the first game. Only it's usually us that it backfires on, this time round it's Hearts who are by far the better team though so may work in our favour as underdogs.

I'd take anything we can from those two games, a draw and a point would even be a result for us. As long as we win our game against Alloa on Tues though. These two games will be seen as a bonus if we take anything as both Cowden and Alloa will be likely to lose against Hearts.

Aye 0-0 against Alloa wasn't good, though at least we didn't lse.

Looking at GD with the 3 bottom teams I'm just hoping Hearts don't gub us in both games to take away our superior GD on Cowden and Alloa, as that could come into play with us only being 3 pts adrift.

Yeah that's what I was meaning, get to know your opponents from the first game. Only it's usually us that it backfires on, this time round it's Hearts who are by far the better team though so may work in our favour as underdogs.

I'd take anything we can from those two games, a draw and a point would even be a result for us. As long as we win our game against Alloa on Tues though. These two games will be seen as a bonus if we take anything as both Cowden and Alloa will be likely to lose against Hearts.

Robbie seems keen to use games against less challenging opposition to experiment with new ideas so it's likely that any lessons Livi learn this weekend won't be any use the following one

Robbie seems keen to use games against less challenging opposition to experiment with new ideas so it's likely that any lessons Livi learn this weekend won't be any use the following one

Ah well here's hoping his experiments don't go well and they cost him some points then.

Archived