scores 7/2

4everblue

You can only speak as you find mate and I ain't one for sour grapes. I wasn't overly impressed and think they ain't in my top 3. However, as one of the lads said, "they must be doing something right"...

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

One of the lads is shrewd.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can only speak as you find mate and I ain't one for sour grapes. I wasn't overly impressed and think they ain't in my top 3. However, as one of the lads said, "they must be doing something right"...

Yep paying top dollar! ????????????

If Kelty win our league I'll eat my iphone. Stole a 2-1 win from us. 2 times I have seen them.."Emperor's new clothes" springs to mind.

Edited by Kinky Afro, Yesterday, 19:00.

Ffs gents, cani please everyone! KA I usually love reading ur impartial view on ⚽️ especially with ur unbiased view on the ????..... But played youse off the park at the ???? with probably 70-30 possession, just coodny score, albeit got 1 chopped off early doors

Yesterday was the same possession in the first half and shd hav went in 2 up. Thot we started the second half the same until we gifted you the goal with a howling mistake.....

Then youse had a 20 min spell when youse wer easily the best team. BUT u never had a strike at goal. We made 2 tactical changes to combat this and ur CH goes off. For me we finish the strongest, get the winner and could have scored more and we worked big Andy all day forcing a few decent saves.

Just my view, hopefully accurate

Going on the display, always indifferent performances and results at this time of year with lack of games. BUT we knew the ???? had been playing friendlies and wd b fit after doing our homework. I like the ????, similar to us with the work ethic and mining background.

If we don't win the league, then it's cause we wirni Gd enuff. Seemples. But we hav turned the corner a bit this year and hopefully compliment the efforts off the park on it. Learn from our lessons like the draw at urs, dropped points when ur the better team, but this is the super league, if u cani win ugly, u will win fck all

Aw the best to the ???? in the future. Gd cants at #plentybanter

Archived