Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

Another day another new contender :1eye

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32164350

edit as I forgot the content :bag

Shares in Rangers International Football Club plc have been delisted from the AIM Stock Exchange.

More to follow.

Edited by accietilleyedye

Another day another new contender :1eye

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32164350

edit as I forgot the content :bag

Shares in Rangers International Football Club plc have been delisted from the AIM Stock Exchange.

More to follow.

"Rangers put the blame for the delisting on the previous regime, saying in a statement that: "It is simply the result of the well documented failings in corporate governance and management of those who previously controlled the company.

"During the course of the last month, the new board of directors has been working hard, to a tight timescale, with a prospective new nomad to complete an appointment.

"Unfortunately, it has become apparent that this will not be possible.""

Yet again, a big boy done it and ran away. :lol::lol::lol:

It appears G&S didn't actually have a top-notch candidate with briefcase packed, ready to join the renaissance. Hoodathunkit?

Update - I'm feeling something which may be seethe, but it's not what I'd call glorious. Anybody know a racist cabbie who could advise?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

The Spivs did it !! How can anyone swallow that excuse they were listed had an appointed Advisor in WH Ireland who resigned as they wouldn't work with King and DK had stated he had no intention of retaining them as he had A N Other to replace the Nomad. Even if the figures were horse piss at least it looked as if they were competent by reducing the loses, given the boycott to position the 'good guys' into the hot seat.

More circling the wagons , what is the next tactic burning effigies of MA in the centre circle.

Dignity :lol::lol::lol:

My personal favourite funny has got to be the now infamous "The club is separate from the company", my first reaction was shock then to WTF then onto WTF WTF & WTF and finally to they have got to be kidding with this shit and laughed for ages because I couldn't believe the associations went as far to be as corrupt as the fucking club they were pandering too passing of as it's the same club to them. They even wrote it into their new rules just in time before Rangers FC did finally go tits up from a very high height indeed and finally keeled over let go of it's very last expulsion of air through the sound of a whimpering fart.

That line "The club is separate from the company" still makes me laugh at the audacity the corrupt associations went to to keep a Rangers FC still playing in Scottish football at all costs and to the detriment of everyone else.

My personal favourite funny has got to be the now infamous "The club is separate from the company", my first reaction was shock then to WTF then onto WTF WTF & WTF and finally to they have got to be kidding with this shit and laughed for ages because I couldn't believe the associations went as far to be as corrupt as the fucking club they were pandering too passing of as it's the same club to them. They even wrote it into their new rules just in time before Rangers FC did finally go tits up from a very high height indeed and finally keeled over let go of it's very last expulsion of air through the sound of a whimpering fart.

That line "The club is separate from the company" still makes me laugh at the audacity the corrupt associations went to to keep a Rangers FC still playing in Scottish football at all costs and to the detriment of everyone else.

It annoys the f**k out of me, to be honest.

No one is buying it, even Rangers fans know deep down that it's a new club.

My personal favourite funny has got to be the now infamous "The club is separate from the company",

This.

Its absolutely hilarious and an awful clutching at straws. No-one can honestly believe this.

• 3 weeks later...

Another funny is when the orc horde in unison two years ago proclaimed themselves to be debt free and £16 million in the bank. Thus allowing the poor deluded fools to boast & brag about how much money they were saving up for an assault on the Premiership title at the first attempt, so what happened then ? :lol:

Another funny is when the orc horde in unison two years ago proclaimed themselves to be debt free and £16 million in the bank. Thus allowing the poor deluded fools to boast & brag about how much money they were saving up for an assault on the Premiership title at the first attempt, so what happened then ? :lol:

It was all a lie.