Potholes in paradise

oily_butters

Is there any particular spot in the ground where u would recommend me and Austin316 can stand? Bare in mind I want a swatch of gingerblasties mrs

L????k for a father moifi type figure with a black trilby hat n you wont be far away

Is there any particular spot in the ground where u would recommend me and Austin316 can stand? Bare in mind I want a swatch of gingerblasties mrs

hahaha she is also a tad crazy and will rip your balls off..by the way we will be behind goals near cabin

Was in muirkirk for a pint in the crown on Sunday and got talking to a fellow about football and coupons as you do, I noticed he was wearing a muirkirk track suit, asked him if he had ever been up to kilbirnie on an away day he said "aye huv a, foo a hoors n comic singers!! Also the woman are humfybacket" can this be deemed true cos I told Austin316 and he ain't up for coming now!!??

Was in muirkirk for a pint in the crown on Sunday and got talking to a fellow about football and coupons as you do, I noticed he was wearing a muirkirk track suit, asked him if he had ever been up to kilbirnie on an away day he said "aye huv a, foo a hoors n comic singers!! Also the woman are humfybacket" can this be deemed true cos I told Austin316 and he ain't up for coming now!!??

whit? Are you for real?

PICASSO type post there ob

Why behind the goals? You don't get a proper sense of depth. Lots of people do it at Hurlford and I've never understood why.

stood in a few locations in our ground over the past 30 years..moved from main stand to other stand as we were fed up with certain fans that spouted shite all game and done nothing but brought our players down. it done our heads in..Then moved to corner area near cabins and we have stuck so it,. Ask fan of the juniors why..

Sounds a bit like the story from a few months ago when a delivery driver arrived at my work. My work colleague accepted a parcel and they soon got chatting about football and the driver had said he had came through Hurlford. He asked what all the red n white flags on the lamp posts were for.?

My colleague informed him that is was due to Hurlford United reaching the Scottish Junior cup final against Glenafton.

"Glenafton"? "What ur they fae"? asked the driver. My colleague told him "New Cumnock"

"Och it's foo oh hoors n fitba players"

quipped the driver.

My colleague's faced turned to rage as he let rip at the driver.

"Ma wife's fae New Cumnock"!!!!!

"Really......

.......and what position does she play!

Colleague 0 Driver 1

stood in a few locations in our ground over the past 30 years..moved from main stand to other stand as we were fed up with certain fans that spouted shite all game and done nothing but brought our players down. it done our heads in..Then moved to corner area near cabins and we have stuck so it,. Ask fan of the juniors why..

No just drink as Dave alludes to lol

Also where our flag goes & we stand there to defend it ha ha

Ok it's the drink then lol

LADESIDE

Sounds a bit like the story from a few months ago when a delivery driver arrived at my work. My work colleague accepted a parcel and they soon got chatting about football and the driver had said he had came through Hurlford. He asked what all the red n white flags on the lamp posts were for.?

My colleague informed him that is was due to Hurlford United reaching the Scottish Junior cup final against Glenafton.

"Glenafton"? "What ur they fae"? asked the driver. My colleague told him "New Cumnock"

"Och it's foo oh hoors n fitba players"

quipped the driver.

My colleague's faced turned to rage as he let rip at the driver.

"Ma wife's fae New Cumnock"!!!!!

"Really......

.......and what position does she play!

Colleague 0 Driver 1

hahaha

Archived