Does anyone remember this 1980s kids show?

groaninjock

Does anyone remember a British kids' show from the mid-1980s where a teenage boy and a teenage girl were left in charge of an old lady's antiques shop?

It was a series that lasted maybe six episodes, and during those episodes, various shady characters visited the store in an attempt to con the kids into revealing its secrets (I think).

At the end of the final episode, the old woman appeared from behind a secret door in the shop - she'd been listening in the whole time the kids thought she was away.

Those are the only details I can remember, other than the fact the show scared the shit out of me when I was a wee boy!

Does anyone remember a British kids' show from the mid-1980s where a teenage boy and a teenage girl were left in charge of an old lady's antiques shop?

It was a series that lasted maybe six episodes, and during those episodes, various shady characters visited the store in an attempt to con the kids into revealing its secrets (I think).

At the end of the final episode, the old woman appeared from behind a secret door in the shop - she'd been listening in the whole time the kids thought she was away.

Those are the only details I can remember, other than the fact the show scared the shit out of me when I was a wee boy!

BEASTwatch thread for this

Archived