Police Scotland

ICTChris

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The basics are covered on that but there are also facts that can't.

I did do the bloody course after all.

And guess what I was on the team that wrote the notes for the course!!! There was nothing in the notes which could not be discussed in a public forum.

If you are suffering as badly as you say you are it is time to go and see the doctor and seriously consider a career change.

• 3 weeks later...

What I don't get is who phoned the police about the car crash, ffs why not call an ambulance?

Still they should sack the c**t in charge, it was on his watch.

Commiserations to both families of the deceased couple.

Grimbo

What I don't get is who phoned the police about the car crash, ffs why not call an ambulance?

Still they should sack the c**t in charge, it was on his watch.

Commiserations to both families of the deceased couple.

Grimbo

Whats the number for the ambulance?

They didn't witness a car crash, they just seen it sitting off road

Whats the number for the ambulance?

They didn't witness a car crash, they just seen it sitting off road

They didn't call 999 they called 101 because, as you say they didn't witness a crash.

My experience of 101 was dreadful. Basically acting as gatekeepers questioning why you are reporting what you are reporting, centralized so no knowledge of the area you are describing and asked multiple times for a postcode despite me being in the countryside somewhere where I didn't know the postcode.

I ended up hanging up.

They didn't call 999 they called 101 because, as you say they didn't witness a crash.

My experience of 101 was dreadful. Basically acting as gatekeepers questioning why you are reporting what you are reporting, centralized so no knowledge of the area you are describing and asked multiple times for a postcode despite me being in the countryside somewhere where I didn't know the postcode.

I ended up hanging up.

Which is why there has to be a full in-depth enquiry.

I ended up hanging up.

This leads me to think that it's the 101 service that's at fault and not the Police Scotland unification. How long has the 101 number been on the go?

The local cops in my neck of the woods are the same as they were a few years ago. I don't see a problem with the unification of different forces.

I can mind a few years ago reporting an incident in a central Edinburgh copshop and the guy on duty didn't know how to spell 'Stirling' or its proximity to the capital - it could've been Thurso for all he knew. He was English but having 'local control' didn't seem to help him. Anyway, there must still be localised top brass all over Scotland, no?

Had the misfortune to phone 101 yesterday - what a joke of a system. Nearly hung up as it took so long to answer but it will probably deter some people from reporting crime which will help the figures.

The reduction of officers covering the street is an absolute disgrace. Some whistleblower needs to put everyone straight because what is happening is going to get worse.

Michael Mathieson not very inspiring. How he can suggest public confidence in the police at this time is at an all time high?

:lol:

Did he really say that? Mathieson is appalling. Worst SNP minister since Struan Stevenson.

Archived