adam cummins

Not surprised. He completely chucked it for some reason with rumours of him being a poor professional. His loan spells have been shocking at best. Unsure where he will end up if still in the game at all.

Kid has been unlucky with longer term back injury which at his age has hampered development massively. Loan moves haven't paid off. Plenty of good performances in the first team despite what some think - to think, some who are slating him are lauding Fraser Kerr :blink:

Time has been up for a while at ours & one I would have thought our club would have tried to move on amongst others.

It was the 1-0 game when Boab McHugh came on to score the winner.

IIRC, Craigan and Hutchy were injured or suspended and that left the two as our only fit centre halfs.

Are you sure? I thought it was the 1-0 game when Stevie Hammell scored a cracker from about 25 yards.

He did well in the Motherwell side for a spell, but he certainly hasn't progressed in the way many hoped. Injuries haven't helped either. His time at Fir Park is certainly up, and he'll struggle for another club up here given his poor loan spells.

His patter on Twitter is absolutely chronic though.

Plenty of good performances in the first team despite what some think

Time has been up for a while at ours & one I would have thought our club would have tried to move on amongst others.

I agree there, he played about 30 games one year when we were decent.

Has turned balls though.

Archived