Scores & scandals Sat 28 Feb.

Larky55

Dundonald 1 Glenrothes 0 ......................Caaaaamon the Bell.

Who scored the goal mate and what like was the game....Kelty won easy in the end in horrendous conditions and it was Scott dalziel 1 and Stuart cargill with hat trick

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shotts bon accord 2-1 Vale of Clyde

Hard one for us to take as I felt we deserved more out the game. But no sour grapes we move on and with shotts all the very best in the next round

Never managed any game today, due to being nightshift last night . Was looking forward to seeing your wee number seven today. Sounds like you were unlucky, especially after taking the lead.

A positive for Shotts would be coming from behind to win the game. Not many more positives to be taken from this season.

Hard lines big chap.

That was a strange game the day, though Whitletts were struggling and then 3 goals in 10 minutes... game over.

Both teams seemed bemused by the ref, never took the whistle out his mouth. Never mind the soft penalties, was hardly a tackle in the game yet about 40 free kicks given. Worrying thing is it looked like he was being assessed, hope that's not what referees think will please their supervisors or we're all in trouble.

100% agree. Shocking display fro the ref. If you try to charge down the ball and put your hands up to protect your face - if the ball hits your hand is that an "unnatural position"?

Still at least he annoyed both sets of players and supporters.

Ref also got a big offside decision wrong when he allowed Whitletts 4th goal. At 2-3 it was still a game.

It was an entertaining game despite the attempts of the ref. A draw would have been about right.

100% agree. Shocking display fro the ref. If you try to charge down the ball and put your hands up to protect your face - if the ball hits your hand is that an "unnatural position"?

Still at least he annoyed both sets of players and supporters.

Ref also got a big offside decision wrong when he allowed Whitletts 4th goal. At 2-3 it was still a game.

It was an entertaining game despite the attempts of the ref. A draw would have been about right.

Guessing you mean the Whitletts pen... I wasn't even convinced the boys hands were up at his face, but I was 50 yards away. The Dalry pen was kind of hilarious right enough.

Actually think the players were trying to exploit it a wee bit, were shouting for everything and then laughing about it with each other. Maybe the ref felt the pressure the day, but it was a farce. Although he was consistently shite for both teams I'll give him that.

Glens 1 - Petershill 2

Disappointed to loose this one, thought glens were worth a draw.

We went ahead through a soft pen award (Kinney 22) and were playing reasonably well before peasy were awarded a pen and justifiably so.

Ref booked glens keeper mcgarrity only for the linesman to flag and after some discussion the yellow was retracted and a red card issued!

10 men glens worked hard and hit the post in second half but playing an hour with 10 men proved to difficult.

Credit to petershill, not a great game but they held on for all 3 points.

Spoke to some decent fella's today as well at the game which is what it's all about.

Big improvement from Camelon second half and they'll regret those missed chances at 2-1 up. Over the game I think an equaliser was deserved from Linlithgow as they had plenty efforts at goal. Don't watch Linlithgow a lot but I'm surprised Ru Maclellan wasn't starting , they played a lot better when he came on.

I want an investigation into what was in Camelon's half-time drink. They came out like a different side from the first half and made the Rose pay for missed chances and should have killed the game. Ruiri changed the game, not just with his goal but in the way he got the Rose team firing again. The first-half was largely forgettable but the second-half turned into a good cup-tie.

Never managed any game today, due to being nightshift last night . Was looking forward to seeing your wee number seven today. Sounds like you were unlucky, especially after taking the lead.

A positive for Shotts would be coming from behind to win the game. Not many more positives to be taken from this season.

Hard lines big chap.

cheers mate. Was a decent game played in the right spirit by both teams trying to play football. I have to mention the pitch which was different class

cheers mate. Was a decent game played in the right spirit by both teams trying to play football. I have to mention the pitch which was different class

Brian and company keep that park in tip top condition. Especially with the wild weather that goes on up there.

Archived