My book "KERBY", rated 5-stars

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I definitely wrote one. Never done it before so every chance I did something wrong but was sure it went through

Yeah, I realise you did, it's not the first time this has happened unfortunately.

If you get a chance to write another line and see if it posts this time, would be much obliged!

• 2 weeks later...

Finished it a couple of weeks ago. Great read. Interest waned a bit around the wrestling pish but the rest was excellent. It's funny how despite being a child in the 80s and from a different area there are still so many similarities to my own childhood.

Finished it a couple of weeks ago. Great read. Interest waned a bit around the wrestling pish but the rest was excellent. It's funny how despite being a child in the 80s and from a different area there are still so many similarities to my own childhood.

"Wrestling pish"? That calls for a Rock Bottom...

You may have already left a review, in which case I'm a dirty big nag, but if not.... :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good man. It seems to be well travelled with you! Enjoying it?

Yes, my problem is I can't wear these cheap glasses in bed, so I only get to read books on journeys I'm not driving.

I expect to have finished your 1st tone in time for Kerby 2 (off my face).

Grimbo

Yes, my problem is I can't wear these cheap glasses in bed, so I only get to read books on journeys I'm not driving.

I expect to have finished your 1st tone in time for Kerby 2 (off my face).

Grimbo

Probably a good idea that, I can't recommend reading it when you're driving.

Archived