Scottish Cup Semi-Final Draw.

Hibs love to mention the 2013 semi final but upon checking out our team, I wouldn't boast that you were 3-0 down to a team of kids with a defence like that and a manager who was taking charge of his very 1st 90mins at the helm.

In actual fact I think you should pretend the games started at HT or just never mention it.

:lol: excuses excuses.

You shat your pants in the second half and got your arses skelped.

Get over it.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: excuses excuses.

You shat your pants in the second half and got your arses skelped.

Get over it.

My......

Genuinely see it like that eh?

Hibs fans will be gloating soon about beating Berwick yesterday.

What a shower of wallopers

Hibs love to mention the 2013 semi final but upon checking out our team, I wouldn't boast that you were 3-0 down to a team of kids with a defence like that and a manager who was taking charge of his very 1st 90mins at the helm.

In actual fact I think you should pretend the games started at HT or just never mention it.

Aye, what an embarrassing day for us right enough. Falkirk can be awfully proud though.

Falkirk. :lol::lol::lol:

I only discussed it because you directly asked about it. Quite enjoy the 4-3 chat* generally but it is making me a bit nervous now :lol: Won't be partaking in any pre-semi slaggings myself for superstitious reasons. Probably wouldn't ask about it in future if you're going to get this precious about it though.

*only reason I enjoy it is because I've never seen a club's supporters get so bent out of shape about a game as after that. Don't mistake the 4-3 chat for genuine pride - it's only became a fixture in any Hibs/Falkirk back and forths because of Falkirk's collective and permanent heads gone.

Baloney.

Falkirk supporters are rightfully angry and ashamed at that collapse. But you're spouting pish if that's the biggest heads gone you've ever seen. Mor10n? The 5-1 final? There's an infinite number.

The most embarrassing thing is Hubz trying to appear completely nonchalant and dismissing us entirely. You're probably favourites, and rightfully so given the huge monies you're throwing at it, but if there are any non-jaked Hubz out there, they will be nervous, given the way your expensive squad has filled it's nappies against us 3 times this season already.

Baloney.

Falkirk supporters are rightfully angry and ashamed at that collapse. But you're spouting pish if that's the biggest heads gone you've ever seen. Mor10n? The 5-1 final? There's an infinite number.

The most embarrassing thing is Hubz trying to appear completely nonchalant and dismissing us entirely. You're probably favourites, and rightfully so given the huge monies you're throwing at it, but if there are any non-jaked Hubz out there, they will be nervous, given the way your expensive squad has filled it's nappies against us 3 times this season already.

^^^ absolutely bricking it.

On the couch in my scants playing FIFA actually, m8.

Well it was a fair bet that you wouldn't be at work.

Thought we had got rid of a lot of roasters when Morton imploded but some of you guys are taking it to another level.

Well it was a fair bet that you wouldn't be at work.

Thought we had got rid of a lot of roasters when Morton imploded but some of you guys are taking it to another level.

You're correct, had Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off. T'was decent.

Tbf though, calling us 'roasters' whilst having your username with 'Shagger' in it sends the irony meter off the scale.

You're correct, had Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off. T'was decent.

Tbf though, calling us 'roasters' whilst having your username with 'Shagger' in it sends the irony meter off the scale.

Aye but it's not me that's the shagger (although I've had no complaints :unsure2: ), it's the guy in my photie!

• 4 weeks later...

Semi-Final ticket prices announced today:

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1957&newsCategoryID=7&newsID=14589

Pretty good value at £15 & £5 I reckon.

The clubs have had them on sale for over a week and priced were announced last month. There's nothing "announced" there except the SFA starting to promote sales to neutrals as clearly neither game is going to be anywhere near sold out.

Archived