playoff stages

Looking forward to these. Pars v Morton great two games to watch, still think Pars might squeeze into playoff place.

It will be a shame to see Stranraer 'run out of legs' again after another good season but at least you'll get to play us next season. Wonder if McCall will sign any of your best players?

It will be a shame to see Stranraer 'run out of legs' again after another good season but at least you'll get to play us next season. Wonder if McCall will sign any of your best players?

hope I'm wrong but looks like Ayr heading to relegation playoffs. Not good for Stranraer if we are still in this division next year need Ayr there to help our points total I class our games as bankers.

I'm sure Chris Aitken, Malcolm, Mitchell and Longridge will all be telling their team mates how good a club Ayr are to play for. Would expect half our squad to go there next season.

If not Ayr then somewhere else. Squad will split up if we don't gain promotion.

Archived