3 Horse race

You need to have a bronze licence and silver graded floodlights.

That leaves only airdrie with guaranteed entry, Stranraer and ourselves fail as we only have entry licences, everyone else has bronze licences but with airdrie having a silver stadium it's clear they have good enough floodlights, doubts over the other grounds as I don't know anywhere where you can easily find just the quality of the floodlights.

However waivers can be granted and likely will especially if they you don't fail on the ground aspect of the criteria.

I'd expect clubs that fail on the floodlights criteria may have to upgrade but I doubt the cost will be that prohibitive , that said Alloa's appear to be poor so maybe they got a waiver, if they did others will probably get one as well.

As for Stranraer and ourselves stranraer fail on their first team (training ground , physio etc) and we fail at the last check on 2, finance, legal etc and first team , we have sinced changed our training ground which should solve the first team issues and finance likely is just due to us having been in administration within the time period(3 years IIRC) both hearts and rangers have waivers on that so it shouldn't be problematic.

So Stranraer probably face the biggest problems but I imagine they won't be too difficult to overcome.

The only fair decision would be to allow Airdrie promotion. Rules is rules.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to have a bronze licence and silver graded floodlights.

That leaves only airdrie with guaranteed entry, Stranraer and ourselves fail as we only have entry licences, everyone else has bronze licences but with airdrie having a silver stadium it's clear they have good enough floodlights, doubts over the other grounds as I don't know anywhere where you can easily find just the quality of the floodlights.

However waivers can be granted and likely will especially if they you don't fail on the ground aspect of the criteria.

I'd expect clubs that fail on the floodlights criteria may have to upgrade but I doubt the cost will be that prohibitive , that said Alloa's appear to be poor so maybe they got a waiver, if they did others will probably get one as well.

As for Stranraer and ourselves stranraer fail on their first team (training ground , physio etc) and we fail at the last check on 2, finance, legal etc and first team , we have sinced changed our training ground which should solve the first team issues and finance likely is just due to us having been in administration within the time period(3 years IIRC) both hearts and rangers have waivers on that so it shouldn't be problematic.

So Stranraer probably face the biggest problems but I imagine they won't be too difficult to overcome.

Cappielow has no compliance issues that I am aware of. Our floodlights were upgraded relatively recently (4/5 years?) when we bought the old Love Street Pylons and installed them at the cowshed side plus upgraded the Stand roof pylons plus all the actual lamps were upgraded.

On the point of the league being competitive, I might have been able to agree with that if I didn't have a

horse in the race. But as it is, it's hard to sit back and enjoy.

Everyone, outwith Stirling, has a horse in a race.

There's no doubt its competitive, though the standard aint great.

Cappielow has no compliance issues that I am aware of. Our floodlights were upgraded relatively recently (4/5 years?) when we bought the old Love Street Pylons and installed them at the cowshed side plus upgraded the Stand roof pylons plus all the actual lamps were upgraded.

Your pitch may be deemed not to be of the required standard. It's in an awful state.

Poor wee Morton after splashing out a lot of ther sweetie money, they are still sandwiched between 2 diddie teams.

My penis was sandwiched between your mums diddies last night.

Morton fans easy to reel in.More bites please

Yeah, that's what's happening here. We're all absolutely seething at your "wind ups" and aren't just making fun of you by wheeling out mundane maw jokes.

Archived