Congratulations

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one does but very stern punishments for going into admin would deter some of the disgraceful management IMO. Is it really fair that a club goes under for £20m+, wipe it all out and after 8 months are back from where they started in a much stronger place. I admire the way Hearts fans have got behind their club and how Budge is running it now. However it should take longer than 8 months IMO to have the opportunity to get back to any clubs previous status.

I don't speak on behalf of FFC. Our club tried to make a fool of our support by voting for Sevco to go into the second tier and then refused to admit it. I was ashamed by my clubs antics TBH. It will forever stain Martin Ritchie's Chairmanship that shambolic vote. Their antics after it compounded their disgracefull decision in the name of Falkirk FC.

That's one of the perks of being an establishment club I'm afraid.

greggy.png

the very friendly and welcoming staff of the Grand Central in Livi.

Some of the flange behind the bar in there was absolutely top drawer.

Good piece on STV site:

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/314157-how-hearts-brushed-aside-the-competiton-to-win-the-scottish-championship/

It is a patient approach, balancing ball retention with fast attacking patterns but has yielded an impressive average possession of 57.6%. Hearts have only ended one game having had less of the ball than their opponents - away to Rangers on the opening day of the season.

Possession alone is no guarantee of victory though, and Hearts have had to hold the ball in the right areas. Judging by the rate they have converted chances into goals, Neilson and his men have achieved that handsomely.

338705-championship-possession-stats-201

The TalkHEARTSfamily (copyright www.talkhearts.co.uk) are recovering after a heavy night.

Great day and an even better night

TalkHEARTS - what's that? Is it a brand new Hearts forum without the petty bickering, dot-counting and cliques that have brought Kickback so low?

TalkHEARTS - what's that? Is it a brand new Hearts forum without the petty bickering, dot-counting and cliques that have brought Kickback so low?

Or just more of the same with some of the same mods?

Nah. Not for me.

:lol:

Yeah, I was mostly joking. It's fun if you hate Kickback and/or life, but it's not really a goer.

As I said before on here it's a forum, what you're talking about is the current posters. We're trying to encourage a wider range of opinions and would stress that everyone's welcome (provided you don't take yourself too seriously)

We're not pitching it as a rival to KB, we have no intention to do what they do and with the number of members we'll never break news as quickly etc.

I'd say it's more of an alternative, a relaxed site, self moderated where possible that doesn't take anything too seriously.

The anti KB stuff is inevitable but it's decreased hugely and is contained to one of two threads.

We're trying to develop the football side of the board but you can't force these things.

Tl;Dr - it's not kickback and doesn't want to be. Come along and get involved

Some of the flange behind the bar in there was absolutely top drawer.

I'll 2nd that! Me and my mate went in about 6 and there was only the one nice lassie, then all of a sudden there was easily 4 or 5.

Yes! But wait, there's more...

Or just more of the same with some of the same mods?

Nah. Not for me.

...you don't have to put up with AnCrubag's awful posting. smug.gif

Archived