clackmannanshire teams

Wilky1878

After my exams I will be looking to get back into coaching. This would preferably be with a younger team as the last team I was at was 99's and I felt I was too close to their age if im being honest. I wouldn't be able to start till after my exams (the last of which is the 20th of May). I have my SFA level 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 in the childrens pathway.

Does anyone know any teams looking for a coach.

Hutchison Vale are always on the look out for coaches although given your age (98 dob) you would be better off coaching the younger tots and kids to start with in the central / forth valley region.

Hutchison Vale are always on the look out for coaches although given your age (98 dob) you would be better off coaching the younger tots and kids to start with in the central / forth valley region.

Cheers mate

I had my bird`s nephew at some league thing he goes to every week at Forthbank the other week. Based on what I saw I would avoid the Alloa youngsters teams. Coaches are absolutely brutal and kids are very physical, kicking and arms flying everywhere.

Parents are absolute d!cks as well. Screaming abuse at their own seven year old for being second to a ball or missing a chance... I felt like kicking a few of them in the pie!

I had my bird`s nephew at some league thing he goes to every week at Forthbank the other week. Based on what I saw I would avoid the Alloa youngsters teams. Coaches are absolutely brutal and kids are very physical, kicking and arms flying everywhere.

Parents are absolute d!cks as well. Screaming abuse at their own seven year old for being second to a ball or missing a chance... I felt like kicking a few of them in the pie!

Seen it at a few teams I've coached. Its an absolute joke the kids should be encouraged at that age and no one should scream at their kids when playing football. Its like the stone age in this country with some teams but the problem is coaches aren't willing to learn.

Archived