Celtic v Killie

Could be a cricket score for Celtic. Big pitch and Killie with a back 4 consisting of kids spells goals. I think Killie will start with a 5-5-0 formation which, as the game goes on, will settle into an 8-2-0 formation.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should rest a few with Sunday in mind.

Zaluska

Matthews O'Connell VVD Izzy

Bitton Brown

GMS Commons Armstrong

Guidetti

Strong bench incase it's going tits up. 2-0.

Edit: Forgot the 2 United ones were cup tied for Sunday. Might as well have them in there.

Could be a cricket score for Celtic. Big pitch and Killie with a back 4 consisting of kids spells goals. I think Killie will start with a 5-5-0 formation which, as the game goes on, will settle into an 8-2-0 formation.

Your forgetting the mandatory sending off in your formation.

If Pasca is still injured, then this could finally be broken.

Or we'll just get two guys sent off instead.

Apart from Pasca slide tackling on the half way line, (but he's out for the season), we don't have players who tackle any more. It would be nice to see big Josh take Virgil out though as retribution for his 'tackle' on N'goo.

I quite fancy 3-1 on Paddy Power for draw at half time and Celtic at full time for this one.

Celtic should provide Killie with a guard of honour for Michael N'goo, then both teams should provide a guard of honour for Hearts, except Hearts won't be there so the teams can take it in turns to form a guard of honour for each other and pretend that the other team is Hearts.

Celtic should provide Killie with a guard of honour for Michael N'goo, then both teams should provide a guard of honour for Hearts, except Hearts won't be there so the teams can take it in turns to form a guard of honour for each other and pretend that the other team is Hearts.

How about we just all join in with the Ronny Rhoar? That looks like fun.

Also, let's get Gary Locke in on the act - I'm thinking the Gary Greet, (where we all just cry after the game because we've been pish).

Can't fucking wait.

Few beers will be needed before this one.

It's not one I ever look forward to. Been pumped too many times up there. There's nowhere to drink around Celtic Park either, (if you value your life).

It's not one I ever look forward to. Been pumped too many times up there. There's nowhere to drink around Celtic Park either, (if you value your life).

Bridgeton loyal is a 15 minute stroll.

What about the football though?

Can't fucking wait.

Few hundred beers will be needed before this one.

FTFY

When we won 2-0 up there it was amazing. So depressing going up since, and we hardly take any fans especially midweek.

I missed the 2-0 game :( in fact, I've only seen us beat Celtic live twice through an unfortunate series of events. The cup final, obviously, and Keano's debut. I've also got a terrible record against that other club who died.

Celtic win, a crappy game and not a lot of goals. I can actually see Killie getting on the score sheet with Effing Fucking Ambrose sticking one in for the Ayrshire loyal.

I somehow doubt that's his actual name m8

Archived