Celtic v Killie

Thought we defended well for the first hour, especially with such a young defence. We were obviously playing for the point, but at this stage in the season and with the players we've got I don't think there's any shame in that.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mentioned to my mate after the game that to me it seemed scoring was the worst thing to happen for Kilmarnock.

Up until then we huffed and puffed without looking like breaking down Killie then their goal gave us a rocket up the arse, the longer it went at 0-0 the more frustrated we were becoming, was impressed with the laddie Slater for the visitors, looks a tidy wee player.

Im pretty sure it was Commons who lashed in the equaliser, also as a pure quality of strike you will do well to see a better finish than Griffith's second goal, give that laddie another box of teacakes

was impressed with the laddie Slater for the visitors, looks a tidy wee player.

Another in the long list of players Michael Johnston has let their contract run down.

Idiot can't see the woods for the trees. Offers players peanuts to extend their deals then moans when they leave for peanuts.

My 68th Celtic-Killie encounter and what a contrast of halves: 1st was poor, rubbish, awful, lazy and too similar to recent matches v St Johnstone & Partick. Thankfully the second half was a whole lot better.

The best thing that happened was Killie scored which sparked a good response from Celtic. I think this was the first time we have turned around a deficit all season. Top performance from Griffiths.

My 68th Celtic-Killie encounter and what a contrast of halves: 1st was poor, rubbish, awful, lazy and too similar to recent matches v St Johnstone & Partick. Thankfully the second half was a whole lot better.

The best thing that happened was Killie scored which sparked a good response from Celtic. I think this was the first time we have turned around a deficit all season. Top performance from Griffiths.

Second time I think. Aberdeen went one up when Van Dijk got the last minute winner up there.

Archived