Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Just an early note to anyone coming from Edinburgh/Linlithgow that there are no trains that day. There is engineering, so the trains terminate at Polmont. If you're in Linlithgow you can get a replacement bus from Linlithgow to Polmont. If coming from Edinburgh then just catch a train directly to Glasgow Central and then a connection to Mount Florida.

Fux sake. They did this to us last year, I think they eventually somehow got some trains running but it was at some crazy travel times / route.

You would think that as part of contingency planning some chunt might look at what is on in the areas they are blocking off.

Fux sake. They did this to us last year, I think they eventually somehow got some trains running but it was at some crazy travel times / route.

You would think that as part of contingency planning some chunt might look at what is on in the areas they are blocking off.

Someone posted that on oneF so I C&P'd it over.

Thought it would be worth letting folk know because there will be folk from either side coming from the capital surely.

Bairns on One F looking for Meekings and Draper to be retrospectively banned for the final. Just fucking enjoy the day lads eh? If you win, you win.

I don't think Network Rail can see 2/3 years into the future when they start to plan there shutdowns

Guest Back Post Misses

Bairns on One F looking for Meekings and Draper to be retrospectively banned for the final. Just fucking enjoy the day lads eh? If you win, you win.

If you lose it's fu**in painful trust me. '97 can still keep me awake at night.

If you lose it's fu**in painful trust me. '97 can still keep me awake at night.

Beat us fair and square and I take my hat off to you. Wishing the other team has players retrospectively banned to give your side more of a chance is a bit desperate.

Beat us fair and square and I take my hat off to you. Wishing the other team has players retrospectively banned to give your side more of a chance is a bit desperate.

Well given that one of them should have been sent off during the game and the other should have been given a yellow card which would have suspended him it would be unfair to Falkirk not to suspend them, especially when Falkirk are hampered by the god awful "cup tied" rule

Hope in the interests of sporting integrity all the inverness fans who were pulling down celtic fans have retrospective action taken against them

Hiya Jacqueline! Hiya Pal!

Although she said the ICT fans were pulling down Celtic "players" in the box

Edited by Mr Bairn

Well given that one of them should have been sent off during the game and the other should have been given a yellow card which would have suspended him it would be unfair to Falkirk not to suspend them, especially when Falkirk are hampered by the god awful "cup tied" rule

Aye but they weren't booked or sent off were they? Does human error go out the window because it'll give your side a better chance of lifting the cup? Also, Falkirk know they can't play guys who have already played for another team in the cup. It affected Celtic with GMS and Armstrong too.

Aye but they weren't booked or sent off were they? Does human error go out the window because it'll give your side a better chance of lifting the cup? Also, Falkirk know they can't play guys who have already played for another team in the cup. It affected Celtic with GMS and Armstrong too.

There was human error on the day but there's a reason why we have a compliance officer to retrospectively ban players that earn a ban.

There was human error on the day but there's a reason why we have a compliance officer to retrospectively ban players that earn a ban.

Smacks of desperation this.

Guest Back Post Misses

I don't think anyone should be banned including your CH who got booked. I also think there is a case for players who joined in January to play too. Not this year but in future cups. You want to see the clubs be able to out their best players.

I don't think anyone should be banned including your CH who got booked. I also think there is a case for players who joined in January to play too. Not this year but in future cups. You want to see the clubs be able to out their best players.

Totally agree with you on this BPM. The fans deserve to see best players on the park for the final.