Highlights- Auchinleck Talbot 2 - 1 Hurlford United - Semi Finals 2nd

Killiepiyo

Well done KP great footage. Fair do's to you as it can't have been easy editing the game. Also have to say fair play to the Hurlford fans behind the goals shaking Gormleys hand at full time. They also shook our hands and wished us all the best for the final.

Am I alone in thinking that the referee had an excellent game? The amount of times he let the game flow before blowing for a foul to see if there was any advantage was far in excess of anything else I've seen in any Junior game.

f**k sake pause it when the penalty gets hit , Gormley was 2 or 3 yards off his line , that was a retake all day long . Not that it would of made much of a difference Talbot were going through all day long.

f**k sake pause it when the penalty gets hit , Gormley was 2 or 3 yards off his line , that was a retake all day long . Not that it would of made much of a difference Talbot were going through all day long.

I agree but if you pause it earlier you'll see that Martin McGoldrick was a covering defender meaning big Andy should still have been on the park with a yellow card to his name , not red ?

Epitomizes talbot - workrate ,pace, trickery, hates losing and never gives up Wish more fans would give him a break when he misses a chance

No player works harder, he is always available and willing to take the ball , yes he loses the ball at times , but he has it more than most, and I agree the fans need to appreciate what he does a bit more than they do at times.

Well done KP great footage. Fair do's to you as it can't have been easy editing the game.

No worries, naw was no problem, win/lose, goalkeeper off his line, it's all part of the game :) mind just before the wonder goal, tares past McGregor, I looked up from the screen split second, see Ally far out, look back at the screen, see his feet prepare to hoof it. launches it, look back up, Ally's got it... Back at the Screen, No, no he hasn't..... lol. Talbot are a quality team and it showed over the two legs.

In defence of Ally he struggled to start, was on the physio table right up to kick off, was clear he was playing in pain.

Ford wise they will be back next year also still have a shout at the league. Came third & won the cup last year, had a bit of a run in the big Scottish this season and got to the semi's. So in terms of a plan, all going well :)

No worries, naw was no problem, win/lose, goalkeeper off his line, it's all part of the game :) mind just before the wonder goal, tares past McGregor, I looked up from the screen split second, see Ally far out, look back at the screen, see his feet prepare to hoof it. launches it, look back up, Ally's got it... Back at the Screen, No, no he hasn't..... lol. Talbot are a quality team and it showed over the two legs.

In defence of Ally he struggled to start, was on the physio table right up to kick off, was clear he was playing in pain.

Ford wise they will be back next year also still have a shout at the league. Came third & won the cup last year, had a bit of a run in the big Scottish this season and got to the semi's. So in terms of a plan, all going well :)

Far too sensible a post ,you must be an adopted ford fan lol

That's the right attitude others take note.

Archived