Games coming thick and fast!

d4zzman

Bullshit ,Kilie8.Struggle to do what ??They've still got 9 games to play.They are not in any cups now so..........They have had a few bad results recently,but these kind of teams usually bounce back.They were the only team to beat Hurlford (twice) last season!!And still didn't win the league.

I was going to say something about dignity and fairplay,but,hey what's the fuckin' point.

Couldn't agree more about the dignity and fair play bit, it's shit what has went on and still goes on with hurlford,

I don't think they will struggle as in relegation I just think with so many games and next to nothing to play for that they will struggle to get the results that will see them finish in the kind of position that we would all expect !

Kilie8,ok,I accept what you say.Yes looking at the present league positions they will have to start winning games(maybe the remaining games)to finish in a kind of position that" we would all expect"!!!

Just noticed,d4zzman,this was aimed at the Sunday League,sorry mate,,,,,,,,,,blame Kilie8,he lured me in haha.

True Jimmy Grimble! There some team best LEAFA has to offer by far! Hope they win the scottish first season and there in the final unbelievable and to think there still in basically all the cups aswell and only played 9 league games and won them all lol

Also Aaron theres allways rumours of paying players when a team does really well so many teams have been accused of it but you never know tbh could be jelaousy or could be truth but i know a few of the Craigshill players really well and they pay there £5 for a game so

Archived