Bitter Together

NorthernLights

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/19/conservatives-pledge-annual-report-on-scottish-government-impact-on-uk

This sort of thing just leaves me speechless. Maybe we should have a thread to collect all the bitter together policies, ideas and comments.

And so it begins. And what will Labour do next? Indy in five years.

The thing is that the Tories stopped even pretending to care about any part of Scotland that wasn't black and sticky about two hours after the first indyref results came in. I'm actually surprised they haven't promised legislation to decriminalise shooting Scots after curfew already.

After yesterday's car crash interview, and now this...I can only say, bring it on. Thatcher destroyed large parts of Scotland after a no vote for Devolution

This twat will not be allowed to do the same.

9628869409_62657e3b77_b.jpg

. I'm actually surprised they haven't promised legislation to decriminalise shooting Scots after curfew already.

It's still legal in Carlisle to shoot ( with bow + arrow ) people with certain surnames :(

It's one of these old pieces of legislation that has never been repealed!

It's still legal in Carlisle to shoot ( with bow + arrow ) people with certain surnames :(

It's one of these old pieces of legislation that has never been repealed!

Its legal to shoot a Welshman within the grounds of York Castle on a Sunday from a distance of twelve feet with a bow and arrow. Or something like that.

Anyway this pish makes me more determined than ever to get out of this stinking UK. God forbid any of these super duper new powers actually benefit us, if they do our own government is now saying other parts of the UK can take compensatory actions against us? Jesus fucking Christ we need out of this disgusting union pronto.

I mean read this "The review sets up the possibility of highlighting conflicts of interests between Scotland, the union and its other constituent parts."

Okay how about we start with the conflict of interest that we give billions and billions from North Sea oil to the rest of the UK every year lets deal with that first. Then that we store their nuclear weapons and are a dumping ground for their nucleaar waste, even though we want and need neither lets make that number two.

thought Cameron looked badly rattled, actually.

in any case this is mood music for middle England to try and shore up a vote there.

The Conservatives have run a disastrous, complacent camapign and are panicking a bit at present. Tacking one way and the other in terms of policy and announcements, and nothing is working for them.

Its legal to shoot a Welshman within the grounds of York Castle on a Sunday from a distance of twelve feet with a bow and arrow. Or something like that.

Anyway this pish makes me more determined than ever to get out of this stinking UK. God forbid any of these super duper new powers actually benefit us, if they do our own government is now saying other parts of the UK can take compensatory actions against us? Jesus fucking Christ we need out of this disgusting union pronto.

I mean read this "The review sets up the possibility of highlighting conflicts of interests between Scotland, the union and its other constituent parts."

Okay how about we start with the conflict of interest that we give billions and billions from North Sea oil to the rest of the UK every year lets deal with that first. Then that we store their nuclear weapons and are a dumping ground for their nucleaar waste, even though we want and need neither lets make that number two.

You don't donate billions to the UK every year any more than I contribute billions through the City of London.

@KatieKhaleesi: "Stay with us Scotland, we love you!

Wait, they have 59 seats? They have.. a SAY in things?! f**k RIGHT off, Scotland!"

#indyref #GE2015

Yeah. Pretty much this

Seen her. Wid.

You don't donate billions to the UK every year any more than I contribute billions through the City of London.

Although the City of London gets 2 grand per head on infrastructure whilst your region gets 300 quid. London has benefited from Scottish oil money more than anywhere else. Oil exports have helped keep the pound high. A high pound benefits one sector above all else and most of that sector is in London.

Dundee is in Scotland, as is Aberdeen and Edinburgh. Scotland subsidises the rest of the UK, that's what we're talking about try and keep it in context.

Aberdeen and Edinburgh subsidise your glakit arse you mean. And no way does Scotland subiside anybody, we are the ones being subsidised. I'd lay off the legal highs or change the prescription.

Aberdeen and Edinburgh subsidise your glakit arse you mean. And no way does Scotland subiside anybody, we are the ones being subsidised. I'd lay off the legal highs or change the prescription.

What political party are you in support of?

Archived