Kilmarnock Summer Transfer 2015

Giving 3 year deals seems crazy. But when you see of the evidence from last year, if very unlikely they will see out there 3years, bar Connely of course.

I actually see it as a good thing, a player like Smith would ask for a decent(high) wage and a 1/2 year deal. We can the say lower your wage, bur we will give you the security of a 3year deal.

Which means we save on wages and if we find a gem(like connely) we have the contracted for years to come, for potential resale. But if they are pish like Miller the clauses kick in and they can be let go for nothing.

I'm all for it

KTID

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilmarnock need sign two strikers and winger after McCulloch and Findlay to Kilmarnock close deal done with loan deal or offer deal

No we don't. One striker (Carrick?) and that's that.

And another winger? Now that's just the most mental thing you've ever came up with. We currently have Johnston, McKenzie, Higginbotham, Obadeyi and Kiltie as wingers. Then you have Splaine and Magennis who can play wide if needed. Even if, as I expect, Johnston goes on loan to QoS, we still have plenty of options out wide.

And another winger? Now that's just the most mental thing you've ever came up with. We currently have Johnston, McKenzie, Higginbotham, Obadeyi and Kiltie as wingers. Then you have Splaine and Magennis who can play wide if needed. Even if, as I expect, Johnston goes on loan to QoS, we still have plenty of options out wide.

Is that the talk johnston to QoS?

Inexperience in defence could cost us badly

Ad say a defence of westlake(played at a decent level, and fine for this level)

connely(what needs to be said about him)

findley(maybe inexperienced but everyone raves about him

And steve smith(vast experience), then with ashcroft as back up, expericence at this level.

1 inexperienced player out of 4, completely disagree with your post.

But then again its all your own views

might Driver and McFadden with him

Findlay will be a top drawer centre half, ridiculously good for his age, quick, strong, good in the air, composed and not scared to step out of defence, we saw a few great runs up the park when he was with us. Nice guy as well, hope he does well for you guys!

Findlay will be a top drawer centre half, ridiculously good for his age, quick, strong, good in the air, composed and not scared to step out of defence, we saw a few great runs up the park when he was with us. Nice guy as well, hope he does well for you guys!

What about Andrew Driver, James McFadden, Lee McCulloch and Dale Carrick?

Archived