The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Rohan for making me look wise!

He could at least have made an effort for the goal. Seriously though, another good performance next week and the jersey could well be his. Surely it would be better for him to stay with us and play first team football rather than go to Utd and sit on the bench if he even gets on the bench.

Colin Paterson has said on Twitter that Dundee Utds offer for Ferguson has been rejected. Let's see if they come back with more cash on offer. Young guy had an excellent game and well deserved MoM award.

Great display from the team today and especially Young Ferguson who had an outstanding game, well done sir! Thought a draw would have been the correct result but thems the breaks.

On another note did anyone else think the boy from motherwell looked like he didnt want to be there? Apart from his shot on goal I can't remember him even breaking into a gentle jog never mind a full blown sprint.

Great display from the team today and especially Young Ferguson who had an outstanding game, well done sir! Thought a draw would have been the correct result but thems the breaks.

On another note did anyone else think the boy from motherwell looked like he didnt want to be there? Apart from his shot on goal I can't remember him even breaking into a gentle jog never mind a full blown sprint.

I agree with regards to Mackin however think we need to wait until we've seen him a few times before writing him off.

It would appear that we only do well when I can't make it to the game. Missing the next two so expect 6 points.

Seriously though, I expected a total pumping today and it's really good to hear a few positives coming from our fans. delighted for the young goalie as he must have been a bundle of nerves on the run up to this game. Let's hope EWB has the balls to make Parry work to get his place back.

Keeper was superb. The save in the second half and the strength he showed to put in wide was sensational. Out of order how so many fans were too quick to slate him after the Peterhead game.

Cadden seriously needs to get some strength training done- got pushed off the ball a good few times.

Bain played well going forward, lovely inside pass for Cox for the first half nearly gave us a decent chance. Cox puts in a shift and is usually one of our better players but I think he leaves Bain exposed quite a lot in recent games and Bain ain't a good defender.

Prunty doesn't seem to be adding too much on the park these days, which is a shame as he's a great c**t.

Archived