The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's our top scorer.

i think pruntys joint top scorer and played less than half the games this season. If cooper81 thinks he's not doing well enough to get a game what does that say about the rest of the team. I would like to see lister and prunty get a few games in between now and end of season, but we all know we're finished playing 2 up front. Eddies the man!

5 goals in 14 starts and without checking believe one those goals was a penalty , Lister 4 goals in 5 starts. Jim Lister and prunty different types of fwds Jim hold up play brings more guys into the game, so Lister contribution is more vital to the team. Mackin not scored yet is their really competition for 2nd choice fwd after Lister not really, cox has played as 2nd striker but is better out on the wing Esposito might get nod on Saturday. I have seen prunty this year and for me he has to up his game no point sugar coating it he has to do better ask prunty himself I'm sure be first admit he should be doing better.

The 'zine is one of the worst Twitter accounts going (and the website is pretty horrendous too). I've also been blocked by big Andy Muirhead on Twitter after posting a link to this world-class exchange on several occasions - CLICK.

Still the best thing I've ever read on Pie and Bovril.

Love that thread. Still have no idea why he didn't just say "Hands up, I fucked up and got it wrong; I apologise"

http://www.airdriefc.com/news/2016/02/academysignings

New Academy signings and preview of next years strip, looks no bad

I pine for the old narrow diamond that came down further, with the number inside the diamond but that seems to be impossible with rules on size of number and accommodating sponsors on the front. Anyway yes to red shorts and the old black sock with red tops and a white strip around the tops.

Heard airdrie are trying to pick up some lads from premiership academies lure of full time football and good progression to first team

Surely if these lads we're trying to pick up are at Premiership academies, then they have the lure of full time football and progression to the first team if they're good enough?

Archived