The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

I'm sure myself and touched for madness would agree you have just ruined our weekends lol get a grip it's a football forum.

It is a football forum, but this thread seems to now be for tossers who claim they're more in the know than each other. It's a car crash and needs locked badly. At least then absolute bores like yourself would be confined to match threads.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even know John Kyle though been told though he is supporter who doesn't like Neil Parry and hardly goes to the matches. So their is two reasons its not me I go to all the matches, and I think Neil Parry is okay as we have had a few bad keepers over the last 5 years.

I don't even know John Kyle though been told though he is supporter who doesn't like Neil Parry and hardly goes to the matches. So their is two reasons its not me I go to all the matches, and I think Neil Parry is okay as we have had a few bad keepers over the last 5 years.

Haha the simpleton alarm has just exploded

Dunfermline? He didnt stop scoring against you.

Gem of a lad and potentially very good. Needs game time. Sharp as a tack and can finish alright.

Just the kind of player Airdrie need.

Just looked up and I wasn't at any of the games he scored in against us.

His scoring record does look poor but he is still ridiculously young, hell of allot of game time for a 17 year old. What type of forward would you say?

Just looked up and I wasn't at any of the games he scored in against us.

His scoring record does look poor but he is still ridiculously young, hell of allot of game time for a 17 year old. What type of forward would you say?

At the age of 17 he was the most technically gifted player in our squad.

Would be gutted if we don't at least try and re-sign him.

Archived