Goalkeeper next season(Saturday)

tynie1874

Any teams require a keeper next season in Edinburgh region.

Spent last couple seasons jumping between amateur and East of Scotland.

Prev clubs

Dunalba. Lothian thistle, Kelso, Selkirk, civil service.

Just wanna be playing with having a wee man in November.

Cheers

Didn't look the safest when playing for Spartans amateur team last night! flapped at a couple of crosses and his distribution was ok but not great.

Your thinking of Willie Turner,

this is Willie Stewart

actually heard from Willie T himself that this is his last season so maybe Spartans Amateurs will be on the look out Willie S

If your team has any ambition of being any good, avoid Willie! Absolute pish. See that's you back to telling everyone you played EOS, sitting on the bench doesn't count!

If your team has any ambition of being any good, avoid Willie! Absolute pish. See that's you back to telling everyone you played EOS, sitting on the bench doesn't count!

Did I play for civil? Did I play for Kelso? Was I signed at Selkirk?

Did I play for civil? Did I play for Kelso? Was I signed at Selkirk?

You played for a shite civil, you played for a shite Kelso, you signed for Selkirk and when you played you conceded 9 in one game. I know guys that have played EOS that wouldn't even make average amateur teams benches.

You also played for Dunalba and Dalry this season, 2 of the worst amateur teams in LEAFA this year.

You played for a shite civil, you played for a shite Kelso, you signed for Selkirk and when you played you conceded 9 in one game. I know guys that have played EOS that wouldn't even make average amateur teams benches.

You also played for Dunalba and Dalry this season, 2 of the worst amateur teams in LEAFA this year.

Haha class! Hate when folk think they're class cause they've played or been signed with EOS teams or lowland teams. Some absolute belters done that, wouldn't even get a game with civil service ams

I'll give tynie his due he played well the night. Good kicking as well. No a bad keeper at all

To be fair, he has the tendency to do the hard things well and then make a Noel Hunt of the easy things. I give him a hard time but Iv seen him pull off some cracking saves. Still a wee bellend though ????

I save pens a lot but the amount of times folk don't follow it through to clear from a rebound is unreal u could hear my plater shouting I'd saved it which a knew a would but still scored.

Some decent football played at times the boy Nicky at east houses last year? And the left mid is decent.

Archived