Tonights Scores

IrvineVicsMan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at the Glenrothes game tonight and Edinburgh were the better team the first half and had a few good chances,the second half glens changed there shape and were a lot better and deserved there win ,john Martin with the first then Edinburgh equalised with a left foot curler then meikle got the winner, glens had 4 one on ones the second half that should have made it easier ,Edinburgh look a different team from the one we played in the cup.

Craig O'Reilly@CraigOReilly1

Buzzing with tonights result. Big push on Saturday boys. Cmon!! 26bd.png@KeltyHeartsJFC

Retweeted by Kelty Hearts

2 Retweets 7 favorites Expand

· 2 Retweets 7 favorites

Copied this from juniorsinfo tonight can anyone explain what GIRUY means

It's probably a get it right up you to the poster return of the king as he does not like certain people at Glenrothes Craig.....how far away are you from playing or you out for the season but hope the boys do it Saturday that result should give them confidence and if Bo'ness played like they did tonight on Saturday kelty would have turned them over....bring on Camelon now

It's probably a get it right up you to the poster return of the king as he does not like certain people at Glenrothes Craig.....how far away are you from playing or you out for the season but hope the boys do it Saturday that result should give them confidence and if Bo'ness played like they did tonight on Saturday kelty would have turned them over....bring on Camelon now

Jim, Goldilocks isn't Craig O'Reilly.

I had intended mentioning that in my post at the time but completely forgot by the time I'd finished. Apologies to Craig for the confusion, I'm certain james will do the same when he realises his error. Real men are not afraid to admit their mistakes

Real men dont approach other managers when they allready have one but im sure James can also clear that up

Jim, Goldilocks isn't Craig O'Reilly.

Oh sorry dean I thought it was mate....did you go to Bo'ness last night I saw willie and his mate can't. Remember his name is it mervin Dow older than willie but nice man

Real men dont approach other managers when they allready have one but im sure James can also clear that up

Look mate I don't know you and I don't know if you know me but all you do is come on here giving me grief why don't you stick to the thread instead of trying to get personnel....now please just leave me out of your buisness as it has nothing to do with me and I just want left alone by you

Real men dont approach other managers when they allready have one but im sure James can also clear that

James has probably received another phone call by now ( be catching up with Dunc soon) and is likely too frightened to reply so I will clear it up for him. He wasn't at Glenrothes when Newbigging was approached. You knew that anyhow :cheers

Archived