Holyrood '16 polls and predictions

Crùbag

Gee whizz kev,have you not guessed what the main aim of the Snp is yet?

ps its quite funny seeing ruthie having a wee tiz on twitter about this

Thats correct the snps main aim is independence,but when your leadership say no plans for another vote but msps are using it as part of their re-election campaign for 2016 then perhaps the snp should clarify their position after all people will vote for this msp based on the leaflet he is putting out,could be classed as misleading.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats correct the snps main aim is independence,but when your leadership say no plans for another vote but msps are using it as part of their re-election campaign for 2016 then perhaps the snp should clarify their position after all people will vote for this msp based on the leaflet he is putting out,could be classed as misleading.

Only misleading if you are as thick as f**k.

I'm with MJW on this one.

It's only misleading if you're looking for it to be misleading. Or if you're a britnat zoomer.

You really are a clown Kev and an embarrasment to the great Yes city of Dundee.

E.g. If you needed a new pair of clown shoes and there were two options available, ie. One pair at 10 pounds and one pair at a million pounds (both are same quality).. it is logical to assume you would dismiss the million pound ones. However the next day the million pound ones become a tenner also. Its now logical to assume you would consider them.....

Off to the circus with ya!

I think it's more symptomatic of the internal battle that is quietly going on in the SNP - one group (which I think is in the minority) want indyref2 during the next parliament, the rest want to go for it the parliament after next.

I think it's more symptomatic of the internal battle that is quietly going on in the SNP - one group (which I think is in the minority) want indyref2 during the next parliament, the rest want to go for it the parliament after next.

Yeah, the SNP are in a dreadful mess.

:lol:

I can't see another ref unless the polls are pointing to a win. I don't think that they can afford another defeat. Yes there will be elements in the party that will push for it. Will it be in the manifesto? Who knows. But pressure will grow for that question to be answered.

Did I say that?

Quote?

Or just you and your usual twisting bullshit?

Using phrases like "symptomatic of the internal battle" is hardly a reflection of the truth. More like twisting bullshit from you.

A) Calm down, it's almost the weekend.

B) A)

So the msp who is going for re election prints leaflets saying a vote for him and the snp is a vote towards indy 2 is not misleading ?? even when the snp leadership have said nothing of the sort

So the msp who is going for re election prints leaflets saying a vote for him and the snp is a vote towards indy 2 is not misleading ?? even when the snp leadership have said nothing of the sort

:lol::lol: f**k me kev,your trolling,nobody is this thick surely?

Do you think the snp as a party are united on another independence vote being included in the snp manifesto for 2016 or spilt ??

I only wish we were as united as labour are just now

Do you think the snp as a party are united on another independence vote being included in the snp manifesto for 2016 or spilt ??

I don't think there's a split just a disagreement over timing.

Ultimately, when the decision is made, the bulk of the SNP will fall in line.

If they do decide to put off until the parliament after next the biggest critics won't be within the SNP but the likes of RIC.

No chance there will be a referendum in the 2016 manifesto. Absolute suicide. A referendum will not be won in the next few years. There are something like 200, 000 voters needed to vote the other way to get a yes vote. The yes vote will slowly go up but the snp are smart enough to know it's too soon.

:lol::lol: f**k me kev,your trolling,nobody is this thick surely?

Have the snp leadership said anything about a vote for them is vote towards independence in 2016 no they have not.has msp below said it in his letter to the public yes he has misleading of course it is.

post-53474-14377563859295_thumb.jpg

Have the snp leadership said anything about a vote for them is vote towards independence in 2016 no they have not.has msp below said it in his letter to the public yes he has misleading of course it is.

Kev give up.

Your efforts are almost Parpian.

Archived