Forfar 2015-2016 Transfers/rumours/ updates

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure I saw Fotheringham tweet something about it being the first time he hasn't enjoyed football in years or something along those lines the other week..

I've got a lot of time for Foxy, but he should sort out any problem with the manager and not by tweeting. Still enjoying his wages though I presume.

If a board tell cooper & Petrie , they will be announced as manager/assistant after the Albion rovers game , then phone them late Saturday night and tell them they've changed their mind , I think we deserve what we get , which I'm sure will be relegation

Bollan refused to be interviewed after the Peterhead game , not the shit the club said on f/book about time etc

If a board tell cooper & Petrie , they will be announced as manager/assistant after the Albion rovers game , then phone them late Saturday night and tell them they've changed their mind , I think we deserve what we get , which I'm sure will be relegation

Bollan refused to be interviewed after the Peterhead game , not the shit the club said on f/book about time etc

Time for your medicine I think

I've got a lot of time for Foxy, but he should sort out any problem with the manager and not by tweeting. Still enjoying his wages though I presume.

Maybe he did and that's why he's sitting on the bench! I think we may find out just how much he's "enjoying his wage" as it's his testimonial year next year. Does anybody think he'll stay?

Bollan being a tosser is another rumour doing the rounds by the way.

People need to wake up smell the coffee here, Douglas (who was the upmost pro throughout his time with us) left instantly, to my knowledge hasn't joined anyone else? He was unhappy with the appointment for some reason. Instead we are left with Hill who is brutal.

The club may have said Nicol didn't want to travel despite him tweeting "sometimes you have to move on with a change of personnel" His replacements, Dunlop = brutal and young inexperienced loans.

Now Baxter ????

Guys like Foxy / Omar / Hay / Smith getting zero game time.

Agree that some replacements aren't yet as good as the guys who are away - but for you to suggest earlier that these guys were all "punted" is quite misleading. Nicoll left it till about the last day of the transfer window before he decided he was away - not much anyone can do about that. Add in the fact that Dick used all our loan signings before Xmas and you are left with trying to pick up free agents or development loan players! Plus in Andy Ryan we seem to have a more than adequate replacement for Sanny.

I'm sure there have been mistakes made by both sides but to lay it all at the feet of the new management team seems a little off balance.

Under the new management team - Foxy started the first 2 games, Smith started as many games as he had done in the rest of the season under Dick and Omar hasn't been the same player since he came back from his trip away and on current form shouldn't be starting.

I am quite sure the players get paid a decent wage for 2 nights training and a game on Saturday......my feelings are if you don't want to try your best for the club and fans then please leave....regardless who the management-chairman-board are. I shall be travelling down to the game on Saturday expecting an attacking formation to wow the nation. Lets stop the rot at 16.

I am quite sure the players get paid a decent wage for 2 nights training and a game on Saturday......my feelings are if you don't want to try your best for the club and fans then please leave....regardless who the management-chairman-board are. I shall be travelling down to the game on Saturday expecting an attacking formation to wow the nation. Lets stop the rot at 16.

Completely agree.

Things could and should have been done differently but at the end of the day you support the team not a manager or a player.

I would suggest that the players that have left and are rumoured to be leaving were the hardest working players for the club.

Rab, Sanny and Nicoll (never a fan of by the way) left nothing on the bench and I've always respected Beaky for giving 100% even when he knows he's not having a good game. None of these guys ever hid when they were playing poorly.

Time for your medicine I think

If you ask Petrie I think he will tell you what I just said ? If you ask a board member they'll tell you different they'll tell you bollan applied ? Where actually bollan was asked if he'd be Intrested in the job while dick was in charge at the first Scottish cup game against Queen's Park where actually bollan said no , then ewb came into airdrie and things changed for bollan

I shall keep taking the medicine , but I know it's correct

Guest bernardblack

When was the last time Baxter played a run of games without getting injured? He's chucked on the weight too.

If he wants away, let him go.

Archived