P&B Fantasy IDP Dynasty League

Dee4Life1893

Cool story bro. I don't have a job, play fives, go to the gym or have a social life. Guess you can't find two minutes to make a pick with such a busy day, you know working all day with no breaks then straight to the pub with no signal and home to bed. What a life.

Whatever bud.

Argh, how did Jonathan Stewart and Frank Gore fall this far?! Was hoping everyone had just forgotten about them and I could've snapped up one with my next pick but it weren't to be :(

Undecided for my strategy on this pair. Lot of great players still available at positions I dont really need, but some good ones at positions I do need too....

Yeah I had Stewart and Gore in a tier of their own but couldn't pull myself to pull the trigger with some other young talent available at other positions.

My strategy changes every time I look at my board. So many players I want to fit into my roster and I have no idea how others value them.

My QB plan has worked almost perfectly (besides Teddy) with my 7th ranked QB still on the board. Only me and Mo left to pick a starter so he definitely won't reach me.

Edited by GingerSaint

My QB plan has worked almost perfectly (besides Teddy) with my 7th ranked QB still on the board. Only me and Mo left to pick a starter so he definitely won't reach me.

I'm really surprised Peyton, Brees & Brady haven't gone before now.

Not in my plan but was sorely tempted to take Brees or Brady right then.

EDIT: Just realised Rivers is still there too.

Edited by Dee4Life1893

Cuntybaws. Mack is going to be a top 5 LB this year.

Bishop Sankey lol.

Needed a RB. Can't see Cobb getting the starting job unless Sankey totally stinks it up.

OL should hopefully be better and we should run more to ease Mariota into it.

Needed a RB. Can't see Cobb getting the starting job unless Sankey totally stinks it up.

OL should hopefully be better and we should run more to ease Mariota into it.

Everyone knows Sankey is shite so I'm not going to bore you with it but there isn't much else out there so can't fault the pick.