Ayrshire league 2015-2016

Fitbadaft94

No worries. There are 4 new teams starting, new Cumnock , broomlands, moorpark thistle and coylton afc, but they reckon they will still scrap the 4th next season. So just waiting to see if it will be a massive 3rd or if all the leagues will Increase

New follower looking at leagues that will piss off Beith and especialy that ayr lot who a bit cocky on their FB saying they'll be going up even though they finish 4. If yur not good enough Tuffs cookie for them.

• 2 weeks later...

In what way is it a shambles? What would you prefer/suggest?

I think the only shambles is 7 teams promoted into the second division. Makes a mockery of the final weeks of the season for the 2nd and 3rd place clubs in the 3rd, infact the conclusion of that league as a whole really. Theoretically New Farm have won a title but remain in the bottom tier. However in the long run I think it will be good for ayrshire amateur but right now clubs will have a right to gripe over their endeavours last season

I can only comment on the 3rd division scenario, a right good few games between the top teams, proper exciting matches with everything to play for...turns out it was all a waste of time anyway.

Ok, so what would you have done differently in setting up the new leagues? Do you think a bottom league with 6 teams is better?

Archived