Moving to irvine who should I follow.

Porky

Simple fact off the matter is Russell brings a commitee with him something that was lacking at ksc wolves in the past / crazy needed a help running team as everything was to much for him he's got a young kid who has took up playing on a sat morning a he hasn't as much time to devote to the team / it was within a whisker off folding the other day until we managed to get Russell and another 3 guys on the commitee

Everyone knows the job crazy has done in geting us up the leagues but he needed a hand and Russell has loads experience in amatuer game and the both off them seem happy to share responsibility time will tell if it will work out

Going to be hard porky we ran with a sqaud off about 14 players max last season and I think the last game we played against shortless was the only time we had more than 3 subs usually we had 1 or 2 at most over the course off a season taking into account injuries etc we struggled badly hopefully we can get a sqaud off about 18 this season as we will need to be stronger to compete in a harder division

Shortless will start the season as favorites and rightly so with the qaulity they have but we pushed them close last year and hope to again this season wallacetoun and beith are both fine teams who I reckon will be challenging for promotion.

Not disrespecting other teams who are in the first don't know much about the others but looking forward the season now with the new set up last season was a struggle for all involved at ksc and was a great achievement geting up considering the circumstances

I will let you know about the pre season games and you can come and introduce yourself ????

Looking forward to coming with Russell to the club, if we can keep the squad from last season and add 3 or 4 real good players, i don't see why we can't push for promotion.

Glenburn look a decent team, work with one of their players and they got to quarters of the scottish last season, losing to Harestanes in a replay, Glenburn should probably have won for the first game, but don't know any other teams, so would be hard to count them all out.

Archived