No more 360 games after 2016

BannockburnBairn

Microsoft have announced they'll stop making games for the Xbox 360 by the end of next year. They have however said they'll be putting out at least another 100 games between now and then. Not sure how people on here still have the 360 as their primary console. I've had my 360 for 5 years now and quite frankly as sad as it sounds I've had some of the best moments of my life on that console. I'd like to hear what great moments all of you have had on the 360.

Microsoft have announced they'll stop making games for the Xbox 360 by the end of next year. They have however said they'll be putting out at least another 100 games between now and then. Not sure how people on here still have the 360 as their primary console. I've had my 360 for 5 years now and quite frankly as sad as it sounds I've had some of the best moments of my life on that console. I'd like to hear what great moments all of you have had on the 360.

Thats a shame :(

Had to happen eventually though, I presume the Xbox Live service will end not long after.

The 360 possibly has the best library of games of any games console, my 2007 60gb console is still going strong (after one RROD repair) and it still gets plenty of use even though I got a PS4 last year.

11 years is a pretty good run, I doubt PS4 and XB1 games will still be being released in 2024.

Made the jump to my Xbox One in February. As much as I really like it, i feel that I'll never love it as much as my 360. Still have 360 set up in another room and the dashboard is much more likeable. Probably my favourite games console I've ever owned. Never red ringed either thankfully.

Made the jump to my Xbox One in February. As much as I really like it, i feel that I'll never love it as much as my 360. Still have 360 set up in another room and the dashboard is much more likeable. Probably my favourite games console I've ever owned. Never red ringed either thankfully.

My Xbox red ringed once, I gave it a swift punch and it immediately sorted itself out. Microsoft should hire me as a techy.

Still have my 360 tucked away underneath the TV. It's used more as a Sky Sports viewer than an actual games machines these days but there is still a solid library of titles that I have adored my time with.

Still have mine. Actually on to my second one after I sold the first one for £100 due to desperately needing the cash at the time for personal circumstances. Got a text from the guy I sold it to the next day saying it had gotten the RROD. I thought this odd as it had worked absolutely fine all the time I had it.

I'm actually on the lookout for a new game. Going to fire down CEX after work. Completed Borderlands the other day and have exhausted Skyrim, the Arkham trilogy, the Mass Effect trilogy, all the Halo games, GTA IV and a few others. Any suggestions? I've been recommended Dark Souls. Looks decent.

The 360 possibly has the best library of games of any games console, my 2007 60gb console is still going strong (after one RROD repair) and it still gets plenty of use even though I got a PS4 last year.

11 years is a pretty good run, I doubt PS4 and XB1 games will still be being released in 2024.

I bought a PS4 just after Christmas and barely played it yet. The main reasons is that the current set of games available for PS4/Xbox One are pretty pish (or at best overhyped grind/repeat type games) and the decent ones that have been released so far I've already got on either the 360 or the PC. I've still got loads of Xbox 360 games to work through, currently playing Farcry 4 and will have to back to GTAV and finish that off to name just two.

Any suggestions? I've been recommended Dark Souls. Looks decent.

Dark Souls is a pretty great game, it's not for everyone due to to the difficulty but with the amount of information on the internet compared to release it's nowhere near the headache it was at launch.

Archived