OOTP Baseball 16

RJM77

Anyone else play this? Basically FM but with baseball and people die and stuff in it, it's a load of fun yet ridiculously frustrating, I started off with the Yankees and I've went from a 5-2 to record to 5-6 with a 4 game losing streak, and 3 of them losses coming from us leading in the 9th and giving up stupid runs because my relief pitchers are fucking useless.

• 5 weeks later...

I've thought about getting baseball mogul after playing the marvellous football mogul but I'd imagine the length of the season would get a bit dull, no?

Not necessarily, I sim every single match and only really "play" the important ones, as do most people who play the game I think. I'd even say that I probably finish a season in OOTP quicker than I would on FM.

I've thought about getting baseball mogul after playing the marvellous football mogul but I'd imagine the length of the season would get a bit dull, no?

There are two ways of playing. If you are really into the whole stats and prospects thing, the game is designed as a legitimate guide to players' ability with practical simulation purposes. If you are like most folk, sim most games and play the odd one. Also, depending on which mode you play, it really can take hours to get through a single game, or it can take a couple of minutes.

Archived