Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is awful. I thought it might be okay, but it hasn't been.

I expected West Brom to camp in their own half but I thought Palace had enough clever players to break them down and West Brom to occasionally counter. Genuinely nothing has happened.

Mostly under-23s, I'm sure most of the competing teams had plenty of players that haven't really impressed that much as their careers have gone on.

The biggest mistake from that squad was wasting one of their three over-23 picks on Ryan Giggs, who had never shown any interest in international football in his previous fifty-two years on the planet.

Any PL game that happens to be 0-0 at a particular point in the game = must be shite, according to plenty.

Supras, mainly. But this game really is horrid. James McLean is West Brom's main creative threat. That's how bad it is.

We'll let you know when he gets a touch.

Right. He looks like a complete donkey, whereas Ideye looked like a donkey, then started scoring left, right and centre, and then got sold.

I reckon James Morrison's going to be out of the Scotland squad, incidentally.

Edit: :lol: Rondon and McLean.

What a fucking cock Robbie Savage is.

His only tactical comment seems to be an endless statement of "2 banks of 4" being tough to break down.

Stating that the ref had a good view of the handball claim when he clearly could not see it was the crowning moment of his endless pathetic witterings

Archived