Gartcairn Juniors FC 2015/2016

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough mate i might come across bit off with you guys but genuinely wish you well.

Now looking for a new manager now after what six weeks? Hope you find right guy to take you forward maybe Mcmanus could do it now??

Surely not!

Feel sorry for the guy mckee actually , came across as a decent guy on the radio , saw a few tweets from him in the past . McManus and one of the gartcairn guys picked the team and did all the work saturday apparently .

End of the day they are a new club finding there feet , maybe should just of appointed tam as the gaffer to begin with and everyone could learn together as they went along .

If true I can't see Jimmy giving up

the sunshine for our fantastic weather .

You never know , club in his area , knows a few of the players including his son , got youth development expereince . maybe he has got homesick !

Did he not almost bankrupt your club with his spending

Well wouldn't say near bankrupted us , don't think he was to good for our finances, put it like that.

Brian McGinty?

I'm sure if this is true there will be a few folk stepping forward. I hope all is ok with Billy. He's a decent bloke.

Yes, Nizzy, thought he would be back in the game by now.

No offence to billy as he's a decent bloke but he's not cut out to be a manger his record backs that up ,harsh if this is true so early in the season after a not to bad sectional but not surprising

Archived