Ladeside 15/16 thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was talking to him at our game on Saturday and he was genuinely disappointed that he made a mistake and left.i said to him you will end up with broth to wich his Mrs piped up.....WILL HE f**k !!! Top girl her ????

Was talking to him at our game on Saturday and he was genuinely disappointed that he made a mistake and left.i said to him you will end up with broth to wich his Mrs piped up.....WILL HE f**k !!! Top girl her

He might end up with broth as the last time I saw him at Bellsdale he looked really souped up . :huh::) :)

We were dung last season & only reason we didn't go down was Marriott coming along & shoring up the defence with Mr Crilly also leaving a help . They are welcome to all of them

Buggsy never had his best season last time but he was a good player for us...and it was his goals that kept us up...17 goals from a defender ffs... the main striker only got 10.

Buggsy never had his best season last time but he was a good player for us...and it was his goals that kept us up...17 goals from a defender ffs... the main striker only got 10.

To be fair though clash most of them were penalties. We'll struck I may add.

To be fair though clash most of them were penalties. We'll struck I may add.

11 were pens but you have to score them. Longworth took pens, Kinney took pens. 3 of Brannans goals are pens. If Buggsy had missed those pens in the league... We would have went down.

If there was any way to include Bennett in midfield with Malone behind him then fine but just now it can't be done... Bennett can't defend.

11 were pens but you have to score them. Longworth took pens, Kinney took pens. 3 of Brannans goals are pens. If Buggsy had missed those pens in the league... We would have went down.

If there was any way to include Bennett in midfield with Malone behind him then fine but just now it can't be done... Bennett can't defend.

Bennets started every league game this year and we have only conceded 3 so far. Bennets part of that solid back 4 and to say he can't defends a bit harsh. Hes got some engine on him aswell

Bennets started every league game this year and we have only conceded 3 so far. Bennets part of that solid back 4 and to say he can't defends a bit harsh. Hes got some engine on him aswell

In all honesty I can understand the comments about Bennett but he gives 100% at all times and in terms of general fitness there is not many better in the league. His defending has been questionable on occasion but not deserving of losing his place. Good to see full backs running up flanks and getting balls into boxes, we have that on both sides with Bennett and Haxton. Bugsy probably a better all round defender but his form had dipped before he decide to try something new. Would never match Bennett for pace. And would have no right to displace him after leaving when we wanted him to stay. Smashing guy but would probably struggle to get in our team just now.

Bennett cost the game at Pollok, disnae think as a defender, much rather he was running at defences without needing to defend himself..would be even better if free of defensive duties.

In all honesty I can understand the comments about Bennett but he gives 100% at all times and in terms of general fitness there is not many better in the league. His defending has been questionable on occasion but not deserving of losing his place. Good to see full backs running up flanks and getting balls into boxes, we have that on both sides with Bennett and Haxton. Bugsy probably a better all round defender but his form had dipped before he decide to try something new. Would never match Bennett for pace. And would have no right to displace him after leaving when we wanted him to stay. Smashing guy but would probably struggle to get in our team just now.

Not saying Buggsy should return only that the guy did well for us and without doubt the best of Swift's signings when he took over.

We have a tendency at our club to play down players worth when they leave the club.... Buggsy never let the club down or fave anything less than 100%.

Archived