Beith Juniors 15/16

stumpy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoyed the game today. Beith were really comfortable then lost a silly goal to go down 1-0. Managed to get back in to it and were strolling at 2-1. Poor second goal to concede however the boys finish was a cracker. I did think the sending off was fair looked deliberate but may be wrong from where I was standing.

As for the penalty claim at the end .... I was walking just behind it and being honest I thought it was. Although both went shoulder to shoulder could have easily been given.

All in all a good point, did feel like a loss after playing so well and against 10 men for a good part of the second half. Could have been worse I guess.

Why would you think the ref was a p***k when he gave Chisholm ( apparently your own player admitted he ran into his arm after the game) a dubious red and denied Peasy a penalty in the last minute.

He had a poor game gave the Peasys a free kick for the opening goal when it looked like a beith free kick then gave the Peasys a free kick on the edge of the box when Beith won the tackle cleanly and it was 2 Beith players against one with agreat chance to score he was 60 yards away at the time people were question his level of fitness

Archived