A League 2015/16

Eednud

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They normally just use the feed from one of the channels in Australia for the league fixtures I'm sure, so it's probably just a case of sticking something on to fill the gap, with very little effort required on their part. Not sure if they showed any of the early rounds from the cup last season, however.

Are they providing their own commentary or using the Aussie feed?

Are they providing their own commentary or using the Aussie feed?

Aussie feed. The hooter sound (accompanied by Andy Gray screaming) when there's a goal in another game, before cutting to show the goal which looks like it's filmed on a camera phone from 2007 is getting irritating. It's not like it split screens to show the current game live whilst showing the other goal, it just cuts away competely - mental!

I had a quick look on wiki to see if there was any players I'd recognise and was surprised to see ex-Bairn Karl Dodd plays for PB! Although he's not in the squad. :(

Aussie feed. The hooter sound (accompanied by Andy Gray screaming) when there's a goal in another game, before cutting to show the goal which looks like it's filmed on a camera phone from 2007 is getting irritating. It's not like it split screens to show the current game live whilst showing the other goal, it just cuts away competely - mental!

I had a quick look on wiki to see if there was any players I'd recognise and was surprised to see ex-Bairn Karl Dodd plays for PB! Although he's not in the squad. :(

Agreed, about the hooter. The video quality of the other games is piss poor because its an online stream.

Was that a clip of Peter Martin celebrating James McFaddens goals versus France after the hooter there? :lol:

Not sure, they seem to have a collection of "shouts". I hope to god they drop it for future games.

Didn't manage to see the game. Many misses in the penalty shoot-out? Good result for NE Metro Stars 2-1 away to Blacktown City. That's one of the three Adelaide sides through. Next week 4 games on Tuesday and 4 on Wednesday with 2 A-League clubs involved each night.

Didn't manage to see the game. Many misses in the penalty shoot-out? Good result for NE Metro Stars 2-1 away to Blacktown City. That's one of the three Adelaide sides through. Next week 4 games on Tuesday and 4 on Wednesday with 2 A-League clubs involved each night.

Couple of saves and a crossbar

More FFA Cup games tonight with Balmain Tigers v Melbourne Victory being the main televised game. Balmain Tigers are the lowest ranked club (Tier 4) up against the A-League champs. Game has been moved to Leichhardt Oval which was the home ground of the Balmain Tigers RL club and is used at times by Wests-Tigers RLFC. This game will potentially have a lot of goals with maybe 1 against Victory. Melbourne City also in action tonight away to Edgeworth FC in Newcastle. Tomorrow night the televised game is Sorrento FC of Perth v Sydney FC with game being played at Perth Glory's ground. Adelaide United also play tomorrow away to Darwin Olympic.

Seeing as the Gold Coast don't have a team anymore, it's all about Brisbane Roar for me. Looking forward to actually following the league this season!

Palm Beach Sharks made it through on penalties last week. Roar are away to WSW next Tuesday.

Doesn't look like today's games are being shown over here today

Post your phone number and whenever someone scores I'll call you and scream "GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL"!

Archived