A League 2015/16

Eednud

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got what you wanted but it's Hume City v Victory. Mel C away to winner if Glory/Wanderers in the other. Still 1-1 after 74 mins.

Perth won on penalties so it's really looking like a Mel City v Mel Victory final then.

Perth won on penalties so it's really looking like a Mel City v Mel Victory final then.

Mel C have to travel to Perth for the semi so might depend on how hot it is over there and whether it's on 20/21 Oct (coming off Melbourne derby, Glory home v Phoenix) or 27/28 Oct (both clubs coming off home games MC v CCM, PG v Adelaide).

Mel C have to travel to Perth for the semi so might depend on how hot it is over there and whether it's on 20/21 Oct (coming off Melbourne derby, Glory home v Phoenix) or 27/28 Oct (both clubs coming off home games MC v CCM, PG v Adelaide).

Does the heat really have that much of an advantage for the home team? Most of the Perth team won't be born and raised WAers. And I doubt they'd become completely acclimatised in their time at the club.

Sakes I've been here over 7 years and I still start to sweat when the mercury hits 15!

Does the heat really have that much of an advantage for the home team? Most of the Perth team won't be born and raised WAers. And I doubt they'd become completely acclimatised in their time at the club.

Sakes I've been here over 7 years and I still start to sweat when the mercury hits 15!

I remember those days but no longer a wuss as can hold out until about 25. More to do with the travelling if cooler in the East, at least the Perth boys would have been training and/or playing in the heat for a few days. Wonder what time you they will have to kick-off for TV as there will be 3 hour time difference then.

Archived