A League 2015/16

Eednud

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see Adelaide winning this. Which is nuts given they were last and utterly hopeless not that long ago.

Didn't win in the first 8 games picking up only 3 points and haven't lost in the 12 games since. Perth Glory also looking as Finals possibles.

That's 13 games unbeaten for Adelaide United after beating Brisbane Roar 3-0 at home this afternoon. The Reds jump above the Roar into 2nd place. Didn't feel at ease until the 3rd goal was scored as the Roar looked as though they might score and come back into the game. Don';t know why Aloisi didn't use Broich from the start. This was also Adelaide United's first home win over the Roar since Feb 2010.

I have the Melbourne-Sydney game on my second monitor and I noticed a very large text box appeared at the bottom of the screen apologising for any offensive images the viewer may have seen. I wasn't paying attention so can anyone tell me what BT Sport were apologising for?

I have the Melbourne-Sydney game on my second monitor and I noticed a very large text box appeared at the bottom of the screen apologising for any offensive images the viewer may have seen. I wasn't paying attention so can anyone tell me what BT Sport were apologising for?

Melburnians are ugly fuckers! Can you remember roughly when it appeared?

Wouldn't be surprised if Sydney finished 8th. We don't need Janko said Arnold at the start of the season. He didn't fit into our system. Pish, he was a proven goal scorer and should have been retained.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sydney finished 8th. We don't need Janko said Arnold at the start of the season. He didn't fit into our system. Pish, he was a proven goal scorer and should have been retained.

Top scorer in the Swiss league at the moment. Was surprised that Basel signed him as I assumed Australia was pretty much a retirement ground. Has done very well for them so far, has replaced Streller perfectly.

Top scorer in the Swiss league at the moment. Was surprised that Basel signed him as I assumed Australia was pretty much a retirement ground. Has done very well for them so far, has replaced Streller perfectly.

Yep scored goals for fun in the A League. Sydney apparently wanted to adopt a more measured passing game instead of lumping it to the big man (which they really didn't do last season) so let him go.

That was the official reason but I got the impression that maybe Janko was after more money or couldn't be arsed with the travelling to Europe for Austria games any longer.

Yep scored goals for fun in the A League. Sydney apparently wanted to adopt a more measured passing game instead of lumping it to the big man (which they really didn't do last season) so let him go.

That was the official reason but I got the impression that maybe Janko was after more money or couldn't be arsed with the travelling to Europe for Austria games any longer.

Think the shoogly peg effect will mean Sydney have a new manager next season, even if they do make the Finals.

• 3 weeks later...

Fornaroli is some player.

He's no too bad and last night's win was without Mooy. MelC now the top scoring A-League side with 61 goals, previous best Brisbane Roar with 58 in 2010/11. MelC next 2 games are at home v Mariners this Friday so good chance of a few more for Fornaroli then Adelaide United the following week. The top 4 clubs are guaranteed at least 1 home game in the finals and with only 2 points between the top 4 and 4 points between the top 5 the last 2 rounds should be interesting.

Archived