Arbroath vs Josh Falkingham

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grehan did more in his first 5 minutes than Coult did all game, decent finish from him. Sergio looked decent but for most of the game our midfield was totally overrun. For most of the game Linn looked like the only player capable of producing something. Nervous for Thursday.

Thought Sergio out of his depth,Coult terrible,Gold only touched the ball about 4 times second half and no help to the weak undisciplined defense (apart from the left back).I would have subbied Coult for Grechan early in the fist half and brought on Hester second half,nothing to lose could have made the score line look a bit better. Arbroath only looked better in the second half when Dunfermline started to just cruise,they had the game won by then

Thought Sergio out of his depth,Coult terrible,Gold only touched the ball about 4 times second half and no help to the weak undisciplined defense (apart from the left back).I would have subbied Coult for Grechan early in the fist half and brought on Hester second half,nothing to lose could have made the score line look a bit better. Arbroath only looked better in the second half when Dunfermline started to just cruise,they had the game won by then

I must have been at a different game,Sergio should have started,he must have been close to getting the Arbroath MOTM.

Sergio was good when he came on?and Lowdon (the left back) was poor as was the whole defence in the first half.

From where I was standing (pretty much in front of where he was warming up) I heard the usual 'banter' of "w****r!",."You're pish!", "Shite haircut!" and something about running like a girl and his boots.

The shouts all came from the same small group who were behind the goal just along from where I was standing. It was taken in good humour by Coult who even did a comedy mincing run. It was fairly harmless (and boring, unoriginal, unfunny crap), although a couple seemed induly angry at Coult for no reason.

As I said, Coult took it well and played along a bit which got a few laughs, and he seemed more bemused at the awful 'banter' than anything. Frankly the keeper took worse.

There were Pars fans in the stand mind, so it's not impossible that someone there shouted what was alleged. If it's true then the person who shouted it deserves a lifetime ban and a punch to their cowardly puss.

From where I was standing (pretty much in front of where he was warming up) I heard the usual 'banter' of "w****r!",."You're pish!", "Shite haircut!" and something about running like a girl and his boots.

The shouts all came from the same small group who were behind the goal just along from where I was standing. It was taken in good humour by Coult who even did a comedy mincing run. It was fairly harmless (and boring, unoriginal, unfunny crap), although a couple seemed induly angry at Coult for no reason.

As I said, Coult took it well and played along a bit which got a few laughs, and he seemed more bemused at the awful 'banter' than anything. Frankly the keeper took worse.

There were Pars fans in the stand mind, so it's not impossible that someone there shouted what was alleged. If it's true then the person who shouted it deserves a lifetime ban and a punch to their cowardly puss.

Cheers bud.

Archived