Ally Semple

petethejakey

Ally Semple is a top top goalie, one of the best in the Juniors Imo, but as has been previously stated his off field antics leave a lot to be desired ( unless your a talbot fan, where his onfield antics leave a lot to be desired :-D), any club taking him will get a good keeper but one with baggage!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a genuine mistake as I misread the heading of the thread.. You on the other hand come out with shite joke after shite joke

Yeah,an easy mistake to make,Davie. ;) However,as you seem to be just a bit tense here,it might be a good idea if you lighten up before........

That was a genuine mistake as I misread the heading of the thread.. You on the other hand come out with shite joke after shite joke

Dont really know why you need to take all tommys jokes so seriously as he's only having a bit of banter.

And for what it's worth I find him a witty and funny poster who likes to inject a bit of humour into the place.

Chill man chill.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril COTM

Dont really know why you need to take all tommys jokes so seriously as he's only having a bit of banter.

And for what it's worth I find him a witty and funny poster who likes to inject a bit of humour into the place.

Chill man chill.

Great minds Hertha....and only a minute apart! :P

Chill man chill.

Tommy is funny in small doses ha. Shite scout so i heard.

As for simple semple, excellent keeper no worth the hassle by sounds of it.

Agree with the troops, Tommy has some fine banter. The double act of him and Señor Jimbaxters have had me laughing plenty times.

Take a lighter look at life and P&B. Or ge'ez your best gag!

Chill man chill.

Hertha you should do yourself a favour and take head out Tommy's arse.

Hertha you should do yourself a favour and take head out Tommy's arse.

:huh::)

I bet even tommy doesn't have a Simpsons sketch for this one of Hertha removing someone's head from tommys arse . :huh:

As said before take a wee chill and don't take this place too seriously.......

I was wondering if Talbot had the same problem since they've only 7 signed players for next season

Now if you take your other shoe off and count the 7 toes you have on that foot and add the two together you'll not be far off the mark.

Archived