Question for Stranraer Fans

• 2 weeks later...

Right the trip is on. Three of us heading up early Saturday morning for the game and staying over. Would have liked to have gone up Friday night but I have a meeting in London on Friday which has scuppered that plan.

If you see the three Roker Rovers then introduce yourself and say hello.

What time do the pubs open? Will we need a change of shirt to get into the pubs on Saturday night?

Have you went to East End for a game yet?

No we haven't. We have stopped off outside the ground to have a look round and take a few pictures but there was no game on that day and we were heading to Kirkcaldy to see the Binos, but it's on our list of things to do and beforehand we will post on the relevant forum.

I have seen you away at East Stirlingshire in the cup and stood with your fans that day. Good win for you that day and a good set of fans.

Right the trip is on. Three of us heading up early Saturday morning for the game and staying over. Would have liked to have gone up Friday night but I have a meeting in London on Friday which has scuppered that plan.

If you see the three Roker Rovers then introduce yourself and say hello.

What time do the pubs open? Will we need a change of shirt to get into the pubs on Saturday night?

Would advise a change of shirt, especially if you've been wearing it all day.

Some pubs are ok with football colours some aren't so you wouldn't be stuck.

Bar at the ground opening for the first time on Saturday. Serving from 12 I believe.

Thanks to all who responded, and thanks to everyone we met up with yesterday.

Was a great day out and as usual you have all left us with a positive impression of Scotland and Stranraer in particular.

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Not sure where is next on the Roker Rovers hit list, but I only have 12 grounds left to visit now.

Archived