Money Men at KSC

Truth

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Energy zone, your unpleasantness is uncalled for.

It's not unpleasantness. You stated you were bored with talk of money in amateur football then proceeded to view and continually post in a thread entitled "money men."

There's a simple solution to that.

Lads, I am informed that Mr Mullen has signed for Hurlford Thistle for the forthcoming season. Mr Hamilton I'm informed now sponsors the 2 Amateur teams in Hurlford and sponsors the Thistle Bar Trophy by choice. Ridicule come easy when in most words appended on the threads reek of jealousy.

Amateur football has evolved over the past 10 years and like life without support some clubs will not survive. When Abramovich pumps money into CFC the media create a joyous story for football fans to debate. I remember when "Lionel Messi" annominity lads was brought before the AAFA to answer the charge that Knockentiber bought him a pair of football boots!! as a token to sign for the mighty Tiber!! kaboom,stramash,infidels how dare they!! Follow up with another f@@k up when Teams who wished to have sponsors name on their shirts, it had to a measurement that suited the SAFA!!!! Thank f@@k they were not sponsored by Astronomical Engineering Limited !! An Ayrshire team wanted to put up billboards with sponsors names at the side of their pitch oh the hullabaloo went on for weeks. The team was forward thinking and because they were they were summoned by AAFA who informed them they couldn't do probably because they didn't think of the idea. Within weeks at least 2 teams had Billboards at their games and they had committee men on the AAFA!!!! Let the season begin and let's have some honest debate. Sermon over Lads love the banter

Lads, I am informed that Mr Mullen has signed for Hurlford Thistle for the forthcoming season. Mr Hamilton I'm informed now sponsors the 2 Amateur teams in Hurlford and sponsors the Thistle Bar Trophy by choice. Ridicule come easy when in most words appended on the threads reek of jealousy.

Amateur football has evolved over the past 10 years and like life without support some clubs will not survive. When Abramovich pumps money into CFC the media create a joyous story for football fans to debate. I remember when "Lionel Messi" annominity lads was brought before the AAFA to answer the charge that Knockentiber bought him a pair of football boots!! as a token to sign for the mighty Tiber!! kaboom,stramash,infidels how dare they!! Follow up with another f@@k up when Teams who wished to have sponsors name on their shirts, it had to a measurement that suited the SAFA!!!! Thank f@@k they were not sponsored by Astronomical Engineering Limited !! An Ayrshire team wanted to put up billboards with sponsors names at the side of their pitch oh the hullabaloo went on for weeks. The team was forward thinking and because they were they were summoned by AAFA who informed them they couldn't do probably because they didn't think of the idea. Within weeks at least 2 teams had Billboards at their games and they had committee men on the AAFA!!!! Let the season begin and let's have some honest debate. Sermon over Lads love the banter

This thread was about KSC but yet again we are all guilty off turning it to Thistle. I don't think for a second honest teams are jealous of thistle. I think they are disgusted that they try to run teams properly for little or no reward whereas another forks out thousands. I Honestly think clubs would have more respect for them if they had the decency to admit it. I have played junior 7 year, played amateur for two before that. Never got a farthing amateur and barely get much more junior. Guys like mullen (ex pro in the very recent past and could play junior with his eyes shut), the lad with the gelled hair in the midfield (same as above), kinniburgh (again same), jardine etc aren't playing amateur for the mere fun off it and too suggest that they are is embarrassing and this is where thistle lose most respect imo. The last I checked none off the players above are lottery winners so why on earth would they knock back decent money at Talbot, meadow, hurlford Jnrs to play non competitive football every week for nothing?? noone ever gets anywhere with this conversation so it's probably best put too bed and everyone in ayrshire Ammies just accepts what goes on cause it won't ever change

Sermon??? More like a drunken ramble!!!

few ex juniors in the KSC side kris mitchell, stuart hannah and lee munro maybe some others that ive not picked up on

sean kennedy wullie boyle darren tallen ritchie mullen david anderson Henderson skippen have all played junior aswell.

This thread was about KSC but yet again we are all guilty off turning it to Thistle. I don't think for a second honest teams are jealous of thistle. I think they are disgusted that they try to run teams properly for little or no reward whereas another forks out thousands. I Honestly think clubs would have more respect for them if they had the decency to admit it. I have played junior 7 year, played amateur for two before that. Never got a farthing amateur and barely get much more junior. Guys like mullen (ex pro in the very recent past and could play junior with his eyes shut), the lad with the gelled hair in the midfield (same as above), kinniburgh (again same), jardine etc aren't playing amateur for the mere fun off it and too suggest that they are is embarrassing and this is where thistle lose most respect imo. The last I checked none off the players above are lottery winners so why on earth would they knock back decent money at Talbot, meadow, hurlford Jnrs to play non competitive football every week for nothing?? noone ever gets anywhere with this conversation so it's probably best put too bed and everyone in ayrshire Ammies just accepts what goes on cause it won't ever change

. You should sign for Hurlford Thistle and get some Cash then ma man

Archived