ants v beith tonight

cotter

What you aiming for this season James. Promotion? Steady mid table? Avoid relegation?

Someone i know say they saw you and you looked a pale, not like you, the committee putting pressure on you or something ha.

I'm so glad that Andy Reid changed his mind and is now playing on for us, yes I like all of our new signings but Andy has always been a pleasure to watch up front , he will never be a physical type but his awareness , touch and finishing are great for me .

I am so glad also that he decided to stay on at beith . I didnt realize that he had scored so many goals for beith over the years.

I am so glad also that he decided to stay on at beith . I didnt realize that he had scored so many goals for beith over the years.

How many do you reckon Andy has scored for us?

I'm in no way a statto but I'm guessing about between 120 and 150 and he's currently on his 9th season with us and despite scoring a few penalties he has never been our designated penalty kick taker .

I've stood beside lots of senior managers at our games and they always say that if they had to take one player from our team on ability then it would be Andy.

He always seems to have time on the ball while others don't which in itself is the sign of an excellent player technically .

How many do you reckon Andy has scored for us?

I'm in no way a statto but I'm guessing about between 120 and 150 and he's currently on his 9th season with us and despite scoring a few penalties he has never been our designated penalty kick taker .

I've stood beside lots of senior managers at our games and they always say that if they had to take one player from our team on ability then it would be Andy.

He always seems to have time on the ball while others don't which in itself is the sign of an excellent player technically .

Somebody told me at the Payer of the Year how many it was but just can't remember.

Somebody told me at the Payer of the Year how many it was but just can't remember.

Just Been told from a good source that it's probably around the 180 mark but will try and get a certain answer .

My favourite Andy Reid Beith goal was strange in the context that it meant so little as Irvine meadow hammered us at home at Bellsdale but Andy was shooting downhill and he was out on the right hand side and jinxed inside past 3 players and fired it into the far away top left hand corner of the net from right on the junction of the 18 yard box .

Just Been told from a good source that it's probably around the 180 mark but will try and get a certain answer .

My favourite Andy Reid Beith goal was strange in the context that it meant so little as Irvine meadow hammered us at home at Bellsdale but Andy was shooting downhill and he was out on the right hand side and jinxed inside past 3 players and fired it into the far away top left hand corner of the net from right on the junction of the 18 yard box .

Yes was thinking it was something like 179 goals in230 games

Yes was thinking it was something like 179 goals in230 games

Andy Reid / Kenny McLean, since you both signed.

Total goals: Andy (167), Kenny (162),

League goals: both tied on 84.

Penalties: Andy (17), Kenny (25).

Most goals in a season: Andy (28 in 08-09), Kenny (31 in 10-11), most league goals in a season: Andy (15 in 07-08), Kenny (19 in 13-14). Lowest goals in season: Andy (13 in 11-12), Kenny (11 in current season, otherwise 13 in 09-10)

Andy Reid will be 167 goals for Beith in 296 games .

Stats from Beith 19 who frequents pie and bovril.

What you aiming for this season James. Promotion? Steady mid table? Avoid relegation?

Someone i know say they saw you and you looked a pale, not like you, the committee putting pressure on you or something ha.

Brian,, am darker than jimmy calderwood,,mate,,so info is wrong ,,,plus,, unlike most manager s mines is a natural tan,,,,,,,,,,brian play it by ear

Archived