Sky - BT Sport Signal Issues

So for the past few weeks I have been trying to record some UFC stuff on BT Sports. Now I record a few things later on at night (WWE mainly) and they always seem to record perfectly. Tonight I set again my box to record UFC from 10pm. I've just noticed the red record button isn't active and I go to BT Sports to check, no signal. Every other channel is fine apart from all the BT Sports ones. There have been a few times that UFC stuff has failed on BT and previously I wondered if there was bad weather overnight (the wind can blow a tree in my garden into a position that blocks the dish), but this seems like there is a fault of some kind.

Has anyone else had a similar issue? Would I contact Sky or BT to get some help with it, or is there any other advice (I have reset the system etc and it hasn't worked)

So for the past few weeks I have been trying to record some UFC stuff on BT Sports. Now I record a few things later on at night (WWE mainly) and they always seem to record perfectly. Tonight I set again my box to record UFC from 10pm. I've just noticed the red record button isn't active and I go to BT Sports to check, no signal. Every other channel is fine apart from all the BT Sports ones. There have been a few times that UFC stuff has failed on BT and previously I wondered if there was bad weather overnight (the wind can blow a tree in my garden into a position that blocks the dish), but this seems like there is a fault of some kind.

Has anyone else had a similar issue? Would I contact Sky or BT to get some help with it, or is there any other advice (I have reset the system etc and it hasn't worked)

My sky box doesn't record anything sometimes, its been a known fault for a while if you have an older box one of their updates messed them up and they cant seem to be able to fix it.

My sky box doesn't record anything sometimes, its been a known fault for a while if you have an older box one of their updates messed them up and they cant seem to be able to fix it.

Cheers, it has been an issue for a while and it only seems to happen at night, the signal is fine during the day. I am moving house soon so will try and blag a new box at the same time.

Archived