Scottish Amateur Sunday Trophy 2015/16

Eye Valley

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not actually seen them this season mate but going by the goal scorers they post up its prob 80% the ksc wolves team

really they should do ok this year then on Sunday level some really good sides out there also who is the current holders??

really they should do ok this year then on Sunday level some really good sides out there also who is the current holders??

Cranhill I think are the holders but the noise coming from that area this year is castlemilk Dynamo are the team to beat

Castlemilk will be favourites but once it gets to last 16 youll see cranhill pull in the usual faces. Calderside given the luck of the draw could do ok, fernhill hammered by harvester i thought that would have been closer.

Castlemilk will be favourites but once it gets to last 16 youll see cranhill pull in the usual faces. Calderside given the luck of the draw could do ok, fernhill hammered by harvester i thought that would have been closer.

Is the next round the last 16

usual faces ?? Lol it should be a good cup this year standard is getting better

Laugh all you want it is the case. Last year cranhill signed players thurs and friday before scottish games and div mckay thurs before final.

Its cheating.

Correct mate it shouldn't be allowed, there should be a signing deadline. Pretty sure the wasafa has a signing deadline of 31st March or thereabouts

What about a rule of only 6 Saturday signed players in your match day squad. Wasafa tried to bring this rule in for league games and think it had to go to the Scottish for approval and they knocked it back. I was stuck in the middle on that one as don't like seeing a team of superstars running away with the tropheys but when going to watch it's good to see good players on show instead of donkeys(like myself lol)

Archived