Scottish Amateur Sunday Trophy 2015/16

Eye Valley

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Castle Utd 4 - 6 gartcairn.

Tynie1874, what u make of them?

Emmm, number 9 was good.

Game got a bit feisty but nothing to it.

Ref has to ask the question when were 2 down to send a boy off 4 yards from goal takes boy out clear goalscoring only a yellow.

I was probably only at fault for goal number 5 a free kick straight at me. Left back was good older guy liked to get forward some nice football played.

Just the 6 past him bad day at the office tynie?

Na mate not at all, only in that round of cup with our only win due to my heroics first game.

Hard to take but don't get me wrong a team of nice guys can't make a great team however hard you try.

So Rosewell Miners were decent then Tynie1874. Look forward to playing them. Altho done my ankle on Sunday and could be race against time to be fit!!

I see rosewell won 4-2 baller. Good game? Good result for the salters again today winning 10-0 v shotts ym

Na mate not at all, only in that round of cup with our only win due to my heroics first game.

Hard to take but don't get me wrong a team of nice guys can't make a great team however hard you try.

Out of interest, in all games you've played this season, many goals you conceded?

Surely must average about 5/6 a game?

I see rosewell won 4-2 baller. Good game? Good result for the salters again today winning 10-0 v shotts ym

Was good game GS11. Was close game back and forth. 2-2 to last 10 conceaded a scrappy goal from 6 yards. Then we had a corner in last couple minds, sent keeper up and they broke away and scored. Good game. They were a decent bunch of boys. Gutted we lost as could of went either way. All the best to Rosewell

Never seen 10-0 coming I have to say. Shotts are doing well in a very tough league, delighted to be in the next round.

Anyone know when the draw for the next round takes place? An away tie as far as possible would suit us

Out of interest, in all games you've played this season, many goals you conceded?

Surely must average about 5/6 a game?

Played 4 games for castle Utd, conceded 11.

For Coldstream 2 games in goals conceded 6. Played the 3rd trialist game outfield won 2 lost 1.

Its tough for castle as can only do with what's in front of you.

For Coldstream 2 games in goals conceded 6. Played the 3rd trialist game outfield won 2 lost 1.

how many for broxburn in the churches league?

Did you forget about Kelso?

Salters won against shotts ym 10-0?

We played and got beat by shotts ym (somehow) last at in scottish.... Decent result I must say.

Tynie see the 9 was he left footed?

Don't think he was mate no, a big guy called Gerry came on 2nd half looked like he may have played a decent level a few year ago score their 4th.

Don't think he was mate no, a big guy called Gerry came on 2nd half looked like he may have played a decent level a few year ago score their 4th.

Gerry Cameron. Very dece player. 9 potentially a guy pele or smyth. 2 cm are usually. Very dece also

Archived