Scottish Amateur Sunday Trophy 2015/16

Eye Valley

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what your saying to me is expect a pumping?

We beat some mob from livi in Scottish, weren't the best.

Were not a good side either but discipline was key.

What league are this rosewell mnrs team even in ?

That league must be poor boca seniors are best team in that league and got beat 4-0 off blackburn all stars who are average

Also Dalkeith are the best team in that league they reached the semi final of the scottish last season and have improved vastly again this season can see them goin far again

Dalkeith have lost their 2 best players to us . Their big captain packed in and the big midfielder bugsy signed for Easthouses. The fair play league is tatties but Rosewell moved as the felt Salters, Lothian, Salvy were a bit ahead of them and they fancied a change. Rosewell although in the bottom league I think would skelp boca.

Also Dalkeith are the best team in that league they reached the semi final of the scottish last season and have improved vastly again this season can see them goin far again

Dalkeith got put out last weekend.

Dalkeith have lost their 2 best players to us . Their big captain packed in and the big midfielder bugsy signed for Easthouses. The fair play league is tatties but Rosewell moved as the felt Salters, Lothian, Salvy were a bit ahead of them and they fancied a change. Rosewell although in the bottom league I think would skelp boca.

James laing is dalkeiths best player IMO. Picked for the leafa select yesterday well deserved.

Awkward haha

some people dont know much. got pump 5-1 from shotts ym... salvesen were going far aswell but they folded. dykehead would have beat them anyway. edinburgh have always struggled to produce decent sunday teams.

some people dont know much. got pump 5-1 from shotts ym... salvesen were going far aswell but they folded. dykehead would have beat them anyway. edinburgh have always struggled to produce decent sunday teams.

Clearly neither do you as they got beat 3-1 not 5-1.

They have also signed new players aswell Dalkeith 2 of them i know and losing bugsy isnt so bad when they signed deano from Salvy who in my view is a better player! They shocked a few people last season reaching the semi so lets see how they do this year

How can you say "Dykehead would have beat them anyway" this is coming from the guy last season who said Harvey would pump them and look what happened there? It was Salvy who were battering Harvey all game and they won a pen shootout where any team can win on pens! Harvey knew they were lucky as f**k there own manager and players said they took a tankin that game and were lucky to be through!

They have also signed new players aswell Dalkeith 2 of them i know and losing bugsy isnt so bad when they signed deano from Salvy who in my view is a better player! They shocked a few people last season reaching the semi so lets see how they do this year

Surely your at the wind up?

How can you say "Dykehead would have beat them anyway" this is coming from the guy last season who said Harvey would pump them and look what happened there? It was Salvy who were battering Harvey all game and they won a pen shootout where any team can win on pens! Harvey knew they were lucky as f**k there own manager and players said they took a tankin that game and were lucky to be through!

just my opinion. never know cause they never had the chance to play. stop going on about salvy battering harvey cause it done them no good and harvey got to the final. dalkeith are out aswell.

no team from edinburgh has done anything in the scottish for years, sat or sun.

the leagues are pish compared to central and west lothian.

Archived